Moore County Head Coach Job is Open

file13

Do you see Allison Clark or Tom Insell getting interest from this position? Think they would be a good fit for a team that just made state finals?

I highly doubt either of them are interested in a Class A coaching job. Plus, in order to coach at Moore County you have to be willing to listen to the other coaches in the bleachers and neither of those two would do that. The community has a lot of input on the girls team there, and it has worked for them so far, so I don't see that changing. Really and truly, Helton should just do it (he coaches them in the summer and he coaches them from across the gym during high school season anyways so go ahead and put him on the bench), and they probably wouldn't miss a beat.

Regardless of who gets it, they have a legitimate shot at a Gold Ball this year.

Should be interesting to see who they hire.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see Allison Clark or Tom Insell getting interest from this position? Think they would be a good fit for a team that just made state finals?

I highly doubt either of them are interested in a Class A coaching job. Plus, in order to coach at Moore County you have to be willing to listen to the other coaches in the bleachers and neither of those two would do that. The community has a lot of input on the girls team there, and it has worked for them so far, so I don't see that changing. Really and truly, Helton should just do it (he coaches them in the summer and he coaches them from across the gym during high school season anyways so go ahead and put him on the bench), and they probably wouldn't miss a beat.

Regardless of who gets it, they have a legitimate shot at a Gold Ball this year.

I thought the sideline coaching had stopped since Mr Fanning's daughter graduated. :roflol:

I thought the sideline coaching had stopped since Mr Fanning's daughter graduated. :roflol:

I am related to the Fannings through marriage