How will District 4A be this year

TheDeal05

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

1-If the post player from campbell co. is a go at jellico, they will be the best team in this district. 2-3-? Wartburg and Oneida will be in a fight for second with a nod to wartburg on the coaching side.3-4-5-! Sunbright and Oliver springs battle for fourth but sunbright may be able to squeeze in to a snug three spot if point guard has a big year. 6-7-! Coalfield and Oakdale needs to get their programs off the building block stage and start playing district tipe ball. :thumb: This is my view of the district but you have to play the games and you never no what might happen.It is a long season of maybies and what ifs. :shock:

1-If the post player from campbell co. is a go at jellico, they will be the best team in this district. 2-3-? Wartburg and Oneida will be in a fight for second with a nod to wartburg on the coaching side.3-4-5-! Sunbright and Oliver springs battle for fourth but sunbright may be able to squeeze in to a snug three spot if point guard has a big year. 6-7-! Coalfield and Oakdale needs to get their programs off the building block stage and start playing district tipe ball. :thumb: This is my view of the district but you have to play the games and you never no what might happen.It is a long season of maybies and what ifs. :shock:

I think that he will be a great contributer for Jellico, but the dawgs are fast and very deep in the bench. Richardson for Wartburg is a post player that is very underrated and works hard in the post and can play wth the best of them. On the other hand Fountain is quick and can JUMP. I heard Mallicoate has slowed down also and Wartburg's guards an quick and like to run when they have a chance. I look for the Dawgs to pull through and get another District championship, mostly because of depth and good coaching. could be a few upsets and a great year for basketball around here.

Wartburg will win the district if they all work together.

This group has gone 30-28 over the last 2 seasons, so they have a ton to prove. Joe Layne is the best coach in the district and he will lead them back to the regional tournament this year. Players will need to step up to win championships. The dogs need to take the 30-28 personally! These kids have more talent than that.

Thrillanvanilla,

Fountain is about 6'6 or 6'7 and for this team to be good he has got to become a good post player. Wartburg needs another guard about like they need a hole in the head. Guards aren't where this team needs production. Fountain is versatile, but he needs to be a force under the goal as well.

I'll go with the following to make the region.

1. Wartburg

2. Jellico

3. O.S

4. Oneida

for Wartburg to win the district they must learn to play team defence and stop a good point guard they have the Offence to do it Offence will put butts in the stands Defence will puts trophys in the case

Wartburg and Jellico really close Cody Malicotte could be the difference he is a really good player look up his name on tennesseeprephoops

Oneida sunbright oz

Coalfield

Oakdale

I think Wartburg should be the team to beat but they will also be the biggest thing standing in their way. This group needs to come together and be a team not just a big group of guys with talent. they will have to get rid of get mine mentallity and play ball. This group of guys can go a long way it is just up to them how bad do they want it. They have size speed and they can all score but now show us the D. I am excited to watch these guys GO GET EM DAWGS.