Marion County Warrior Living Legends 2010

It has been a while since KL has been on the boards. KL has been working on the car and turning a few corners. By reading the threads, it appears that the people in Jaz-Vegas are in hibernation. The only one who has made a post is TTP. Where is Purplegrad, Bill49, Marion Madness, Mrs. GB, DieHardPurple, and BigJ just too name a few?

Old Pirate says it's a safe bet them folkes is attempting to locate some prescription Rose Colored Glasses first. Recon it ain't a bit purdy scene round them parts. Likely to git some folkes wanting a new coaching staff before long.. :roflol:

Old Pirate says a recipe for stew with the "right" ingrediants will be stew no matter who.....stirs the pot....

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Pirate says it's a safe bet them folkes is attempting to locate some prescription Rose Colored Glasses first. Recon it ain't a bit purdy scene round them parts. Likely to git some folkes wanting a new coaching staff before long.. :roflol:

Old Pirate says a recipe for stew with the "right" ingrediants will be stew no matter who.....stirs the pot....

OP, their might still be a few pair over their in the stands that some of the purple clan left back in 2008. KL would probably suggest they get some of them blinders this year. Probably don't want to see alot that is going on out their. :roflol:

OP, their might still be a few pair over their in the stands that some of the purple clan left back in 2008. KL would probably suggest they get some of them blinders this year. Probably don't want to see alot that is going on out their. :roflol:

KL, Old Pirate says them old glasses won't come close to being strong enough.....It takes a while to build up them gene pools.................Recon theys still a learning right now. Heck a few has even talked about coming south for an upgrade attempt. :roflol:

:thumb: Atta boy Mr. Living Legend!!! Now that's what I've been waiting for! It's very refreshing and almost brings a tear to my eye for a wanna-be living legend like myself to see the original Living Legend bodyslamming some folks. :unsure::popcorneater:

It's actually Bill Baxter Stadium. Dave is a Pirate now since coming to the school in the late 70's or early 80's.

umm, I heard from some students that Whitwell beat Jasper in the scrimmage??? I knew Central would be a somewhat better organized after talking with their new coach.

Mike you should know that you should not believe everything you hear in the halls or sidewalks. Marion did not play well Friday nite. They also did not play Whitwell Friday nite. Good luck to everyone this year.

I am a true SP fan, but I know some of the kids on the Jasper team. There are some young kids that could be real good. Look at Zeman ( I think thats how you spell it ) he will be the qb he is a soph. Also look over at the reciever position Eric Qualls he is quick got a pretty good 40 time cant remember what it was. Qualls is a soph too he also plays db on 2nd team. I believe thses are 2 players that could be good. There are also other good players on that team. I wish them the best of luck ( except for the game vs SP ) I know Boeck and he is one heck of a coach.