MrNoitAll 2010 Softball Wrap Up

MrNoitAll

Wow what a year I thought I would throw out some things that were really funny and bad about this season.

Good

"MsBirdie" got two jobs where I could stay home and not have to work this year great job "MsBirdie" I bet all of you wish you had a good "ole lady" like "MsBirdie"

I picked two of the state winners this year in Trinity and Camden....well maybe I did think the Ladies from the Creek would make it but hey they are in the same district.Great job Coach Baker

Great job SD I thought you all were a year away from winnin it all but you all sure showed me!

Thought that Coffee County did really well and almost pull it off but came up a little short as did the "Football School.

"Football School" should be better but so will Riverdale and CC......pretty tough way to get to the state in AAA and of course you had better believe that SD will be back again.....

Met some really nice folks at the park this year.....good to see some old friends at the "Football School Tournament" you all have the best sandwich that I have ever eaten at any ballpark, "CC tournament" was great again this year and luv the music and you have the best broadcastin man in "Lucky", Coach Griffin and Chick always puts on a great meal at his tourney forget about the teams lets eat!, enjoy watchin Collierville beat up on the Silver Teams in the MTSCA way to go "Lambs" The "Indian School" had a different format for their games which were some very good schools but would like to see them all played at one complex but you all did everythin you could to win back to back state championships and you have nothin to hang your heads down for. Should be back again next year!

First year for the All Mid-State Team for your MaMa's and Daddy's I hope it made some of you think how you sound at the games a talkin about your "Little Princessssssssssssssssssssssssss"

Saw some good umps this year and saw some that need to go buy them some new glasses before next year or have that surgery that will help you eye site!!

Good to see Ezell back in the state tourney this year....didnt do well but you all were still there and the "Lady Wildcats" were a payin to get in!

Made some new friend this year on the Message Board.....

Now the Bad

Worse field of all time has to be that bunch at Boyd Christian.....see what would happen if you put up a fence, screen, cut the hay, and etc.......

Could not believe that the T$$AA was a gettin $5.00 to park at the state tournament......wow.....I know it is all about the kids but think of us folks who live in the trailer parks sometimes! Food prices were high compare to what we pay at regular high school games.....again thank you T$$AA!

Never could get the "Big One" to work and I know that my best friend "Birdman" was afraid! which he should have been! :thumb:

Several coaches are a gettin fired and some are a gettin out cause of the stupid parents...... for some schools this is a good thing and for some schools you may be a gettin a lot worse than you had before......but you showed the coach who was in charge so you are a gettin your wish so good luck with the new!

Believe that parents need to keep that mouth shut more durin the year and remember there is no I in team and remember that coaches and umps have feelins just like you and try to remember that the umps aint makin that kind of $$$$$ to hear you rednecks a yellin....plus most of them coaches know more than you do and they aint gettin rich either so shut or go back to school and become a real coach instead of a bleacher coach.

Teams need to play more JV games where the younger kids can play, if they come to practice you need to get them some games even if you cant play them in the varsity they need to get innings in to help you down the road.

Schools are a still usin them hot bats and the T$$AA aint smart enough to catch it.....but heck it aint cheatin until you get caught!

Waverly, Lipscomb still have that grass infield which looks real nice if you are playin little baseball on it...just watch them teams a playin in the world series and see how much grass they have....but two good programs but dont like the grass!

Maybe I will learn how to spell better next year.....dont be a bettin a lot on that but it could a happen!

Made some enemies on the Message Boards..........

But all in all it has been a good year so unless somethin hits me see you all next year and remember that "Ole MrNoitAll Luvs U" ! :thumb:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks from the Nursery School for keeping it real.

We have seen several folks get on here without smilin much and darn them they need to get them some of them "happy pills" that ole Dr. Sawbones is given out to the sour people of this world. Sometimes the truth hurts and so many people dont realize that I am a talkin about them.....that is the sad thing....they dont see themselves the way they really are and then some folks are afraid to tell them the truth heck if you want to know just ask and I will be glad to give you my two cents worth cause none of these folks are a payin mine and "MsBirdies" bills! Now if you want to pay our bills I will tell you just what you want to hear.....now that is the way those rich folks do folks....I hear! :roflol:

You keep things lively but I have to take issue with you on the parent thing. I've seen some pretty bad ones to be sure but then I've seen some pretty bad coaches that have absolutely no business on the field. A good coach will have control and the respect of most parents even should they disagree. A bad coach won't... It's all part of the game and has been since the begining. I can remember one so bad at the MTSCA tourny last year that the opposing teams parents were barking at her. Sorry but it's my belief that good players are developed by daddy and the HS coach inherits them and provides "some" oportunity... If you can name one player on the ALL MTSCA list that doesn't play travel (daddy) ball you might have a valid point. Otherwise, my point is daddy's are providing the support, lesson's and off season practice little princess needs to be succesful. It's just that simple. HS coaches just hope they can inherit some.

You keep things lively but I have to take issue with you on the parent thing. I've seen some pretty bad ones to be sure but then I've seen some pretty bad coaches that have absolutely no business on the field. A good coach will have control and the respect of most parents even should they disagree. A bad coach won't... It's all part of the game and has been since the begining. I can remember one so bad at the MTSCA tourny last year that the opposing teams parents were barking at her. Sorry but it's my belief that good players are developed by daddy and the HS coach inherits them and provides "some" oportunity... If you can name one player on the ALL MTSCA list that doesn't play travel (daddy) ball you might have a valid point. Otherwise, my point is daddy's are providing the support, lesson's and off season practice little princess needs to be succesful. It's just that simple. HS coaches just hope they can inherit some.

Yep. All those girls owe all their success to their daddies and no one else. It couldn't be anyone else or the fact that the girl worked hard to become good. Way to take the credit for you daughters achievement dry.gif

Yep. All those girls owe all their success to their daddies and no one else. It couldn't be anyone else or the fact that the girl worked hard to become good. Way to take the credit for you daughters achievement dry.gif

It's always the kid that deserves the credit....good coaches and parents know that....you could send me and Forest Gump to Harvard to study under "Einstien" and I would still be an idiot. Forest might get smarter but not me. Looking at that from the other angle, "Einstien" could have probably been educated down here in "Possum Holler" and still been a pretty smart fellow. I had a very prestigious coach that had coached an "All World" athlete tell me one time, "I learned more from her than she learned from me, all I can take credit for on that one was that I didn't mess her up".