Camden Lady Lions-AA State Champions!!

Lions4ever

Congrats to the Lady Lions from Camden on the school's first state championship in any sport!!

Thank you ladies for allowing us fans to join you in all the excitement, heartbreak, joy and tears this season...it's been a ball and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. For such a young team that lost 6 starting seniors from last year's state tourney team, to pull together and become the team we all knew you could be, was nothing short of amazing. We all knew the potential was there to have a special year, and with some outstanding senior leadership, it certainly turned out to be special indeed. Covington is a great team with a boat-load of talented hard-working players and great coaching...to come back on them to take the final two games is something that you should always be proud of!! Way to go girls...let's get 'em again next year!

To our seniors...you lead the way and showed the younger girls how to be competitors and lead by example. We couldn't have done it without all your hardwork and dedication...you will be sorely missed!!

To Amanda our state tournament MVP...it has been my honor and privledge to be able to watch you play ball for the past 4 years. You single handedly carried this team to the state playoffs with your drive, intensity and sheer force of will. Players like you only come around once in a lifetime for most teams....Camden's loss is certainly UT Martin's gain. You made all the players around you better, and if only 1/10th of your heart and competitiveness rubs-off on these other girls, this team will be special for years to come. Thank you and good luck....kick some serious OVC butt for us ok??

WAY TO GO LADY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to the Lady Lions from Camden on the school's first state championship in any sport!!

Thank you ladies for allowing us fans to join you in all the excitement, heartbreak, joy and tears this season...it's been a ball and we wouldn't have missed it for the world. For such a young team that lost 6 starting seniors from last year's state tourney team, to pull together and become the team we all knew you could be, was nothing short of amazing. We all knew the potential was there to have a special year, and with some outstanding senior leadership, it certainly turned out to be special indeed. Covington is a great team with a boat-load of talented hard-working players and great coaching...to come back on them to take the final two games is something that you should always be proud of!! Way to go girls...let's get 'em again next year!

To our seniors...you lead the way and showed the younger girls how to be competitors and lead by example. We couldn't have done it without all your hardwork and dedication...you will be sorely missed!!

To Amanda our state tournament MVP...it has been my honor and privledge to be able to watch you play ball for the past 4 years. You single handedly carried this team to the state playoffs with your drive, intensity and sheer force of will. Players like you only come around once in a lifetime for most teams....Camden's loss is certainly UT Martin's gain. You made all the players around you better, and if only 1/10th of your heart and competitiveness rubs-off on these other girls, this team will be special for years to come. Thank you and good luck....kick some serious OVC butt for us ok??

WAY TO GO LADY LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats from Unicoi County, hope the Fire trucks, radio stations played your welcome home in a BIG WAY! It's such a Great Feeling! I'll never forget it. See ya next Year hopefully, as well as us. Great Job again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol: