Butchie's a moderator??????

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is a brother?

I think the Duck of Death is. :lol: Or at least he's a clandestinely made brother. He is from McKunzie ya know!!! :roflol:

author "... uh that's the Duke of death"

lil bill, "duck... i says"

:blush:

I Can't Believe Ya'll Haven't Heard Of The Duck In The Adult Film Industry. John Holmes? :lol:

OK now kiddies, I must intervene. Most importantly, I DON'T play for BOTH teams. Even though in some circles I may have some notoriety for reasons unknown to me I play a STRAIGHT game of cards at my corral cowboys!!!

Therefore, the jumper cables and hip boots have another use entirely. Guess one has to be pretty redneck to understand that one!!!!

With all that said.......GO REBELS..........kick some butt this fall and make us proud again!!!!

OK now kiddies, I must intervene. Most importantly, I DON'T play for BOTH teams. Even though in some circles I may have some notoriety for reasons unknown to me I play a STRAIGHT game of cards at my corral cowboys!!!

Therefore, the jumper cables and hip boots have another use entirely. Guess one has to be pretty redneck to understand that one!!!!

With all that said.......GO REBELS..........kick some butt this fall and make us proud again!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA. :roflol: I seem to think we are all pretty redneck. :D I would not have it any other way. :roflolk: