Ooltewah Owls 2010

FatSak

Tyner Ram....hey buddy...act like you've been there before...owls don't make excuses for scrimmages...they are what they are

you guys might brag about downing big ole Grace....ride that train

...Look here dude, you need to tell your 'buddy'>> bighairyowl about those excuses and stick to the topic of this thread...which is about: Ooltewah(not Grace)...no where did you read that I was bragging...just setting the record straight on what happened!!!

Keep talking tiny goat fan! Keep talking! Its funny you think tyner can win! I seem to think this buzz was going around last year as well! Keep thinking the Owls wont be ready! The goat train better get ready, for a old fashioned flogging! There will be goat hair flying everywhere!

It won't be a flogging, but it will be a good game. As I stated earlier I played for Coach Turner and I now live in Ooltewah and I have enjoyed several years of good football. Believe me Ooltewah has had some talented kid playing for them in the past and they have some talented kids now, but just not as talented as past years. Trust me those Owls will not lay down, their goin to fight. I personaly know and have watch a lot of this kids grow up from middle school and they are great kids. I have also visited other schools practices and scrimmages. like I said Tyner might be a tad better on the maturity and athletic side, but do they have the discipline? Tyners play calling is limited to. The Owls will score, but can they slow the mis-direction hands off plays thay Tyner is well known for. We'll see. Remember Tyner will make alot of mistake and so will the Owls dude. It hot outside remember and thier just kids trying to win. I love both teams personaly. If Oolewah corrects the few mistakes made in the McCallie game it could either way, but I'm closing the gap Rams 21 owls 14 with pickle juice. Owls 14 rams 7 without pickle juice- Awwwww the cramps dude.

Gag, who in their right mind would drink pickle juice before a game!

That is what Coach T makes his player drink on hot days to reduce cramping. I myself would just eat alot of banana"s which are high in potassium, which will reduce muscle cramps but nothing beats good ol water. Both teams better hydrate or they will fall flat on their backs with legs pointed to the sky. Good luck Owls i know they'll be ready. Owls also need a better turn out of kids next year. I know that there are some 6'2(230 plus) and probably bigger kids attending. Coach will need to sell his program and himself to these kids and they will play. Its his first year and with time this program will be eventually better than previous years, If th e fan don't run him off during these crutial years of re-building(owls reload baby). yeah

Keep talking tiny goat fan! Keep talking! Its funny you think tyner can win! I seem to think this buzz was going around last year as well! Keep thinking the Owls wont be ready! The goat train better get ready, for a old fashioned flogging! There will be goat hair flying everywhere!

...And that's what I will continue to do(talk) right up to kick-off...it doesn't matter with me thinking I can win, it's up to the 11/22 on the field...and if that's the best you can do with your 'name-calling' I suggest you get a book at the bookstore>>> "Bashing for Dummies"...it might give you a few pointers :D

No that won't happen(Tyner will move the ball,some),but I will say this though,since Tyner has ALL these seniors with ALL this experience,ALL this speed,ALL this size,same coaches,same offense etc....You better hope you all win against a team as you've said has NO def.backs,NO def.line,NO pass rush,NO O-line,ALL NEW COACHES ,new system,blah,blah,blah, :roflol: Owls showed NOTHING TONIGHT,except they can run 1 basic play over and over and still moved the ball. Good luck to the owls all year!

...and scored 3 'big' points...we ain't Central...and we don't have anything to prove against a AAA school...y'all the one with 100 players coming out and 3-deep at each position...I guess you showed nothing on Tuesday night either???