ASA State

Hunter1

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who gains berth that is interested in going?

good question, Fury 95 and 96 along with Tn Xplosion already have a berth so one of the other three can go to Illinois. Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in going anymore. I don't know anything about Crusaders or Hot Stix but Illusions has a good team and should be favorite for the fourth berth. Looks like most teams are making plans for Panama City.

Pretty sure deadline hasn't passed yet, maybe some rethinking going on in camps.I think the Nationals is worth the effort even if your team has an early departure. To be able to see what the best the other states have to offer is a very good experience. A much better level of ball than PCB.

• 2 weeks later...

good question, Fury 95 and 96 along with Tn Xplosion already have a berth so one of the other three can go to Illinois. Doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in going anymore. I don't know anything about Crusaders or Hot Stix but Illusions has a good team and should be favorite for the fourth berth. Looks like most teams are making plans for Panama City.

Worth 95 got the berth!