Giles Co. 2010

bobcat93

We forgot ya on Valentines but you have been on our minds. What little substance our combined minds consist of.

I think its going to be some interesting district games this year. What say you? ;)

I agree. I think some of the teams that were on top last year, may have lost some; and the teams that were on the bottom last year will be improved.

Should be an interesting year!

I will be voicing the Giles County games on 98.3FM and 1420AM this fall.

From what I've seen, this year's bunch looks very young but they also know they have to work extra this year to make up for their lack of experience.

It will be a very fun season and I can't wait to get things cranked up.

I'll probably be dropping by some of the Giles County practices this week so drop by and say hello!

I will be voicing the Giles County games on 98.3FM and 1420AM this fall.

From what I've seen, this year's bunch looks very young but they also know they have to work extra this year to make up for their lack of experience.

It will be a very fun season and I can't wait to get things cranked up.

I'll probably be dropping by some of the Giles County practices this week so drop by and say hello!

Its great to have you home Wade. It will be great listening to you on the airwaves. Any chance the :ph34r: could be resurrected? If you wore it to the away games a certain level of concern would surely arise on the home side. An announcer with a cape & a attitude. I like it :mrgreen:

Its great to have you home Wade. It will be great listening to you on the airwaves. Any chance the :ph34r: could be resurrected? If you wore it to the away games a certain level of concern would surely arise on the home side. An announcer with a cape & a attitude. I like it :mrgreen:

My cape days are over, sadly.

As far as the Giles County games go, I can promise you I will be a complete professional in my work. While it certainly helps to hear a little hometown bias (and I'm sure some may leak out), I am there to make sure you guys hear a complete and accurate description of the game, regardless of the outcome.

Wade, I'm sure you will do a outstanding job. Are you going to do color and play by play? If not who is your side kick?

I will be doing play-by-play this fall. Longtime WKSR personality Tom Pardon was originally tabbed to be my color man. Tragically, his passing has created an opening for the position. We are hoping to fill it very soon.