My Murphy Book

Roy Dillard

Funny...newguy how if you are not interested in the least you have been reading and obviously quoting from LAST years and now this years post from Roy. I think I speak for thousands here on coach t, he is dog gone funny and informative . End of post.

Uncle Dave enjoys Roy's every comment....anybody that don't just needs to scroll down and read the next one...but they will be missing out on some funny posts!

I just wanted to tell everyone that I got my Murphy book yesterday and I am reviewing it and then will be able to give everyone a rundown on the teams. I was going to compare it some to last year to see if some of these boys got real stronger since last year. I hope everyone is letting their boys drink plenty of water during this heat. It sure is hot out their. Good luck to everyone. I have to read up on these teams that Grider will be practicing against Friday.

Roy did you not mean Red Bull instead of water?

I have been reading my book all day studying which boys have been working hard this offseason. You think im joking cause im not. I am going to help out Memphis89 and give him a little info about some teams from out in Memphis.

Germantown- It looks like Germantown is going to have to replace some boys on defense. I hope that coach has been making those boys lift extra weights so they will be real big and strong. If not, they could get a hole knocked in them. They have some real big boys in Brian Jones 6'1 290lbs, Ingram Tillard 6'5 290. This Tillard boy is big and strong. I wonder what SEC schools are looking at him. Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know how fast this Tillard boy runs a 50 yard dash in? If he will get real fast and strong, he can play in the SEC next year. You think im joking cause im not.

That Southwind coach didn't even submit a survey to my book. They are not a good team.

Arlington- They have seven people back on offense. They need some bigger boys on that line so that they can knock a hole for the runners to run through. Their boys are a little on the small side. They don't look like they have anyone that could play in the SEC next year. You think im joking cause im not.

That White Station school also didn't return their durn survery for my book. They even one the biggest school state last year.

Memphis89, we should meet up and I will read my Murphy Fair book to you and give you some Red Bull.

I was getting ready to head up to that scrimmage today. I hope Grider made our boys lift some extra weights yesterday so they will be real big and strong for the game today. Let me ask you a question. Are they gonna have some of those machines that sprays mist so it will cool these boys off at the game? I am going to bring some red bulls for our boys. It is hot out their. You think im joking cause im not. Can someone tell me how to get the field? I was going to look on my road atlas to see if I can find it. I was reading up on some of those schools we are scrimmaging. What is Grider thinking wanting to scrimmage against schools that are five times as big as us? They got some big ole boys. They will probably be able to knock a big hole in our line if we are not strong enough.

I was reading in my book about the Oneida team and my book says they are going to be very young. They only have four returning defense starters and three on offense. Murphy has them picked second in their district. I was looking at some of their sizes and they don't have many real big strong boys. A team with bigger boys will be able to knock a hole in their line for their runners to run through. That coach needs to make those boys drink some energy drinks before the season starts so they will get strong and gain some weight. You think im joking cause im not. My book says the strongest boy on the team is this Brandon Smith boy. He can lift 275lbs. He only weighs 185lbs. He is not big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking cause im not.

I was reading in my book about the Oneida team and my book says they are going to be very young. They only have four returning defense starters and three on offense. Murphy has them picked second in their district. I was looking at some of their sizes and they don't have many real big strong boys. A team with bigger boys will be able to knock a hole in their line for their runners to run through. That coach needs to make those boys drink some energy drinks before the season starts so they will get strong and gain some weight. You think im joking cause im not. My book says the strongest boy on the team is this Brandon Smith boy. He can lift 275lbs. He only weighs 185lbs. He is not big enough to play in the SEC. You think im joking cause im not.

Thanks Roy, I think ole Murphy may be underestimating them a little but we'll just have to wait & see.