District 10 AAA

Top Dog in the Region  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win the Region Title?

• Henry County
    • Dickson County
    • Northeast
    • Northwest
    • Clarksville High
    • Springfield
    • Kenwood
    • West Creek

As a Henry County fan i will admit that its deffinitely no lock we win the district this year. I still think we'll be the favorites, but teams like Northeast and Springfield will probably be competitive for the district title. I also expect Dickson County, Northwest, and Clarksville to all be improved. But i have seen our practices and i can tell we have a pretty dang good team despite our youth. And plenty of depth (about 85 kids on the team this year). I still think we'll win 7 to 9 games and look out in 2011. We have a good Junior QB, a solid staple of RBs and plenty of size on the lines. I think Coach Counce retires here and goes out with a bang.

As a Henry County fan i will admit that its deffinitely no lock we win the district this year. I still think we'll be the favorites, but teams like Northeast and Springfield will probably be competitive for the district title. I also expect Dickson County, Northwest, and Clarksville to all be improved. But i have seen our practices and i can tell we have a pretty dang good team despite our youth. And plenty of depth (about 85 kids on the team this year). I still think we'll win 7 to 9 games and look out in 2011. We have a good Junior QB, a solid staple of RBs and plenty of size on the lines. I think Coach Counce retires here and goes out with a bang.

I think 10AAA will be very competitive this year , as for the youth at Henry Co.,the same can be said about Springfield. I think Dickson Co. will be strong along with Northeast. I don't see any clear-cut favorite at this time,anyone could take the crown. With up-coming scrimmages we will be better prepared to gauge the progress of our favorite teams. I hope others will report about their teams progress.

NE's head coach resigned this week to take an assistant principal's position at WCHS. I think one of the assistants was named interim head coach for this season. Can't imagine this bodes well for NE's chances. Don't know what they had to begin with, but saw where some people thought they could have a good season.