HOW ABOUT THEM MAVS

Guest MavsKeeper

Guest MavsKeeper

Great game anderson county....i am proud of you guys...I believe anderson county showed a great deal of sportsmanship and talent friday night.. Great game to the clinton team but you need to do something with those clinton girls the are pretty obnoxious

Posted by MavsKeeper:

Great game anderson county....i am proud of you guys...I believe anderson county showed a great deal of sportsmanship and talent friday night.. Great game to the clinton team but you need to do something with those clinton girls the are pretty obnoxious

Yes. Yes they are. Believe me, if I had it my way they would have to stay 20 miles from any game until they knew what a penalty flag is. Ridiculous. Back to the point about the cheerleaders in Clintons student section its like those annoying girls X 10 but the only problem is they are up in your face the whole time. And for the AC cats who were throwing water on the annoying girls, next time try bricks.

Being a huge AC Mavs fan, I know the next 3 weeks will tell the tell and were going to see if the Mavs can walk the walk starting at Kingston next week. The next 3 weeks see the Mavs go to Kingston on Oct4, go to Fulton on Oct 11, and play host to AE on Oct 18. Hopefully, the Mavs can play hard and well enough to come through these games unscathed.