TN Flight

Congrads to Tom Insell and his TN Flight club for winning 2010 Nike Nationals down in Augusta, S.C. Franklin County has got them a good coach that will do great things in the years to come down in Winchester.

Foster Brooks could have been successful with that roster.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, my daughter has played the last two years for the Manchester storm. She is a very talented player and plays up one year and sometimes she has played up two years from her age level. This year she is in fifth grade and will be 11 in January. When and where do tryouts occur. The reason I am asking is that I was told by MTSU's new point guard that she needed to play for this team.

• 1 month later...

Hello, my daughter has played the last two years for the Manchester storm. She is a very talented player and plays up one year and sometimes she has played up two years from her age level. This year she is in fifth grade and will be 11 in January. When and where do tryouts occur. The reason I am asking is that I was told by MTSU's new point guard that she needed to play for this team.

Tennessee Team Pride will post open gym(tryout)info on their site www.TennesseeTeamPride.com

Keep an eye on the site for updates on the open gym schedule. I know they are free to attend and will have a few different dates over the winter months.