Shelbyville Eagles @ Coffee County Red Raiders Week 0

RedRaider59

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coffee County scrimmages Wilson Central friday night. And then Jamboree @ Marshall County. Is there another scrimmage in there anywhere?

All it mentioned in the Manchester Times was the scrimmage with Wilson Central...so I do not know if we have any more after that or the Jamboree...Pedo would be more help lol....I just hope the team has improved this week. Read that we fumbled against Page on our 16 yrd line and Page turned around and ran it for 84 yards against us. Nunley said the tackling was terrible, and that it appeared as if the team didn't show up to play.

All it mentioned in the Manchester Times was the scrimmage with Wilson Central...so I do not know if we have any more after that or the Jamboree...Pedo would be more help lol....I just hope the team has improved this week. Read that we fumbled against Page on our 16 yrd line and Page turned around and ran it for 84 yards against us. Nunley said the tackling was terrible, and that it appeared as if the team didn't show up to play.

Wilson Central in Manchester Friday at 5 p.m. I think. AND I think it's at the high school practice field. But I'm not sure. Marshall County jamboree Aug. 13. That is all the preseason action that I'm aware of. And I think it was a turnover on downs, Daniel, then an 84 yard TD run on the next play from scrimmage. Either way it's bad. It was a turnover on downs at the 16 after a to-goal at the 3.

Grant it that it was their first scrimmage, but it reminds me of their playcalling problems they had last year, seems like every time they got close to scoring either a fumble or a turnover on downs happened. They need to work with Murray a little more I feel like he loses his composure inside the red zone. Maybe it's just me. any thoughts?

Grant it that it was their first scrimmage, but it reminds me of their playcalling problems they had last year, seems like every time they got close to scoring either a fumble or a turnover on downs happened. They need to work with Murray a little more I feel like he loses his composure inside the red zone. Maybe it's just me. any thoughts?

Granted it was a scrimmage, I wouldn't base play-calling necessarily on situations. But more on which plays are installed and which ones need work and what they wanted to work on that day. Kinna' like a pitcher in the preseason. He might get roughed up a little, but people don't realize he isn't working on his curveball yet.

Wilson Central in Manchester Friday at 5 p.m. I think. AND I think it's at the high school practice field. But I'm not sure. Marshall County jamboree Aug. 13. That is all the preseason action that I'm aware of. And I think it was a turnover on downs, Daniel, then an 84 yard TD run on the next play from scrimmage. Either way it's bad. It was a turnover on downs at the 16 after a to-goal at the 3.

Pedo thanks for the correction man. I may of misread it, might of missed the word...AND lol

Any word on how Shelbyville has looked so far this year?