Any interesting PreSeason Games coming up ?

CHAMPDDS

8/10- Hardin Valley @ Webb 7:PM

8/12- Hardin Valley @ CAK 7:PM

8/14- Hardin Valley @ Farragut 6:PM

pk..is HV going to be as good as I think they might be? Last year, they really showed signs that they would break out and become one of the better teams in the area. Now with the high school finally being filled out and the the team not so thin in the upper classes, they should be pretty good, right? They seemed to be well coached last year and the athlete base seems to be be pretty deep.

pk..is HV going to be as good as I think they might be? Last year, they really showed signs that they would break out and become one of the better teams in the area. Now with the high school finally being filled out and the the team not so thin in the upper classes, they should be pretty good, right? They seemed to be well coached last year and the athlete base seems to be be pretty deep.

Other Knox area games from team websites:

Aug 10 CAK vs Grace

Aug 14 Oak Ridge vs Maryville

Aug 17 Oak Ridge vs Livingston

CAK vs GPS

Aug 19 Oak Ridge vs Notre Dame

CAK vs Sevier County

8-12 Soddy Daisy vs CCS @ SD

8-17 Soddy Daisy vs Baylor @ SD

I think we'll find out early what we really have :mrgreen:

Soddy will be fine regardless of the outcome of these games. You have a quality coach and some nice players. These scrimmages are not about winning; they are about learning. That said, both these games will be fun to watch as many of the girls know each other through club ball. It's great that they can play competitively against each other without the game result meaning anything,except friendly pride that is.