Covington Jamboree 8/13

31-0 Brighton over Haywood in the Dyer County First Look Scrimmage...

LOL Brighton is VERY good. Their offense won't get stopped this year. The QB is way too good and the WR's are really good as well. Brighton might have something special this year. To be this early in the season, they looked very very good! I feel sorry for Ripley!

Obion will handle Tipton Rosemark easily. That game could turn into a blowout as well.

Hopefully Haywood can look a little better this week.

LOL Brighton is VERY good. Their offense won't get stopped this year. The QB is way too good and the WR's are really good as well. Brighton might have something special this year. To be this early in the season, they looked very very good! I feel sorry for Ripley!

Obion will handle Tipton Rosemark easily. That game could turn into a blowout as well.

Hopefully Haywood can look a little better this week.

It probably won't be GC....Jackson has really been trying to get his 2's some work so he can have some depth....The other day against HC he took out his 1's when they were driving and and they stalled out on the 3 yd line....

It probably won't be GC....Jackson has really been trying to get his 2's some work so he can have some depth....The other day against HC he took out his 1's when they were driving and and they stalled out on the 3 yd line....

Gibson Co. handled Tipton Rosemark fairly easily when we went down there a couple of weeks ago. Lake Co. just beat them the other night 20-6 in first look scrimmage at Dyer Co.

Man, check out Brighton if you go down to Covington. Their execution offensively is crazy. I saw the other day where Brighton's QB is on the Murphy Fair preseason all-state. I know why!!!!! The kid is good!

Gibson Co. handled Tipton Rosemark fairly easily when we went down there a couple of weeks ago. Lake Co. just beat them the other night 20-6 in first look scrimmage at Dyer Co.

Man, check out Brighton if you go down to Covington. Their execution offensively is crazy. I saw the other day where Brighton's QB is on the Murphy Fair preseason all-state. I know why!!!!! The kid is good!

Brighton is very good !! DC 1st Look all facets of O n D appeared to be in mid-season form. Excellent speed @ rb and wr ,blocking assignments, defense scheme working to perfection. Qb is very good. Of course may be deceiving with Haywoods lack-luster performance..Ive never witnessed a Haywood team this bad.

Edited by DHSFB64

Don't know about the other games but Obion Central came out on top in the two quarter portion of the jamboree...Final was 14-10...

Coach Jackson did what I thought he would do (and glad to see personally) and didn't have any of his first team offense step on the field....The first team defense did play...The 2nd team offense didn't sustain any drives to give them any rest and gave Tipton Rosemark some short fields...The D did commit a number of "horse-collar" and late hit penalties, something I hope they got out of their system last night....

Time to get down to business now...Game week is here..OC opens it's regular season next Saturday night at home vs Fulton County, Ky. @ 7 PM.....