IMAC 2010

Red81KPsmash

I know this isnt an IMAC post and i apologize in advance, but ive seen both Cherokee and Volunteer in scrimmages and I am far more impressed with Volunteer. Mark my words, Cherokee will NOT beat Volunteer this year so if youre prediction for the Chiefs is correct, other than the Volunteer game, Cherokee may be looking at a big goose egg in the win column this season because I just dont see how any team in the IMAC could have looked worse than the couple times I saw the Chiefs scrimmage. They will lose a lot of games this year and they will lose BIG in more than just 2 or 3 of those losses!!! And yes Cocke Co and South-Doyle will beat Cherokee this season! I hate to say this but the Cherokee Chief football program is about to go straight down the tubes and hit rock bottom. This once proud program is going to be at an all time low for YEARS to come mark my words!

I know Cherokee is probably looking at a tough season, but they have a young super talented QB I believe and I thought a lot of Sophomores will be getting playing time this year, due to lack of depth. So in a year or two they should have a lot of returning starters. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

We will know a lot about several IMAC teams come Saturday night. Jeff. Co. will definitely be put to the test Friday night with Greeneville (your Coach will not be able to save you from a good teams first team). Mo West will have a huge test with Austin East, and Mo East will probably get destroyed by Fulton. Sevier Co. plays William Blount who is not the caliber of any of the other three teams.

Here are my predictions for the IMAC in 2010

#1 Jefferson County

#2 Sevier County

#3 Morristown West

#4 Morristown East

#5 Seymour

#6 Cherokee

#7 Cocke County

#8 South Doyle

I was so busy raggin on Cherokee that i forgot to give my prediction... I apologize to Cherokee fans no disrespect was intended just stating my opinion

1. Jeff Co.

2. Mo West

3. Sevier Co.

4. Mo East

5. Seymour

6. South-Doyle

7. Cocke Co.

8. Cherokee

I am amazed at the memory loss some Jeff fans are having. I keep reading about this great quarter they had against Cherokee. Did they not play a second quarter? One in which Mo West scored 21 on them. Coming soon to Jeff Co (Friday), reality check 2010. Predicted to be worse than reality check 2008 and 2009!

I am amazed at the memory loss some Jeff fans are having. I keep reading about this great quarter they had against Cherokee. Did they not play a second quarter? One in which Mo West scored 21 on them. Coming soon to Jeff Co (Friday), reality check 2010. Predicted to be worse than reality check 2008 and 2009!

I am amazed at the memory loss you have, but Jeff thumped Greeneville in 2008 42 to 28 at Greeneville on the legs of Christian McFall and some hard hitting D. So, I will take that reality check for JeffCo winning. Thanks!

Also, that 21 points was MoW's 1st Team vs the 2nd team Offense and 3rd team Defense of JeffCo. Sorry to burst your bubble, but 2 of those scores where on the short side of the field and that 2nd team JeffCo D held MoW to a missed field goal on our 2nd team O's first turnover. So, I was not impressed with MoW if that was the best they had.

As for the IMAC

1. Jeff Co.

2. Sevier Co.

3. Mo West

4. Seymour

5. Mo East

6. Cocke Co.

7. Cherokee

8. South-Doyle

Peace

Do not buy that all starters were out crap. Maybe a couple at most! As for the reality check, I was referring to the entire season, not just one game. You are really ignorant

Coming soon to Jeff Co (Friday), reality check 2010.

You said it would be (Friday). Not the season. Maybe, you need to be more clear on your posts TommyT.

And OUCH, the Name calling so early in the season. Guess you can not stomach the fact that not a single starter was on the field for one snap of the MoW vs JeffCo game and we stuffed you with our 2nd D on a short field the first series. See missed Field Goal with no rush on. Whooooops

I do think your coach figured it out after our 3rd string O started moving the ball some on your D as he started subing players. I think many of your players are out of shape as I saw many players with their hands on their hips sucking wind after plays.

Peace

Just watched a video clip of jamboree. Does 54 not start at LB? Does 10 not start? I saw both of these guys chasing the ball on defense. By the way, 10 may want to check his teeth because he got killed! Your day will come, but we have a lot to do before we mess with you guys. Hope you are not 0-3 to start the season!

Just watched a video clip of jamboree. Does 54 not start at LB? Does 10 not start? I saw both of these guys chasing the ball on defense. By the way, 10 may want to check his teeth because he got killed! Your day will come, but we have a lot to do before we mess with you guys. Hope you are not 0-3 to start the season!

It could happen as we are double diget underdogs in each of our first 3 games, but we will fight. can you send me the tape of the west quarter as you may have vision issues as 10 and 54 stood on sidelines and watched. By the way, the players in question are goins and cain but you know this as their numbers are easy to remember and just throw out. ps You may have the cherokee tape by mistake.

Dang Tommy, seems you boys are spending WAAAAYYYY too much time evaluating and arguing the results of a quarter of Jamboree ball....if I were the IMAC I would be very carefull with this new Patriot offense. I think Anderson is way too smart to lay all his cards on the table for a jamboree...I'll bet there will be more than a few MoTown boys at the JC/Greeneville game tonight to see if they are for real.

Dang Tommy, seems you boys are spending WAAAAYYYY too much time evaluating and arguing the results of a quarter of Jamboree ball....if I were the IMAC I would be very carefull with this new Patriot offense. I think Anderson is way too smart to lay all his cards on the table for a jamboree...I'll bet there will be more than a few MoTown boys at the JC/Greeneville game tonight to see if they are for real.

I bet you are correct barb. I just wished jc had an easier first game. Straight into the fire with new offense and QB. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger they say. If this is true, we will get real strong after Greeneville, Beardon, and Sev county. It worked with Greeneville last year. Struggles early and played for state title at end.