IMAC 2010

Red81KPsmash

WHAT DID I TELL U I KNEW SOUTH-DOYLE WOULD LOSE AND CONTINUE THE 14 GAME LOSING STREAK I KNOW THEM BOYS OVER There WOULD TO MO EAST CUZ WATCHING THEIR DEFENSE TRYING TO TACKLE A BALL CARRIER IS LIKE THEM TRYING TO TACKLE A GREASED PIG AND ITS NOT GONNA GET ANY BETTER FOR THESE BOYS THEY HAVE A BYE NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT THEY PLAY THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE IMAC IN MO WEST. MO WEST SHOULD WIN THAT GAME by 21 + Points BUT THEIR SOME HOPE AFTER THAT THEY PLAY CARTER,Cherokee,and Cocke County Three teams on South-Doyle level of competion if they dont win any of those Games its another 0-10 Season Down in the SK if i had to point out one problem for SD its the coaching Because u cant run that kind of offense with the players SD has its just not gonna work and also besides teaching them how to tackle over there in practice they teach them how to FIT AND THUD the Player NOT TEACH HOW TO MAKE TO THE GROUND those are just Some of the problems at South-Doyle.

WHAT DID I TELL U I KNEW SOUTH-DOYLE WOULD LOSE AND CONTINUE THE 14 GAME LOSING STREAK I KNOW THEM BOYS OVER There WOULD TO MO EAST CUZ WATCHING THEIR DEFENSE TRYING TO TACKLE A BALL CARRIER IS LIKE THEM TRYING TO TACKLE A GREASED PIG AND ITS NOT GONNA GET ANY BETTER FOR THESE BOYS THEY HAVE A BYE NEXT WEEK AND THE WEEK AFTER THAT THEY PLAY THE THIRD BEST TEAM IN THE IMAC IN MO WEST. MO WEST SHOULD WIN THAT GAME by 21 + Points BUT THEIR SOME HOPE AFTER THAT THEY PLAY CARTER,Cherokee,and Cocke County Three teams on South-Doyle level of competion if they dont win any of those Games its another 0-10 Season Down in the SK if i had to point out one problem for SD its the coaching Because u cant run that kind of offense with the players SD has its just not gonna work and also besides teaching them how to tackle over there in practice they teach them how to FIT AND THUD the Player NOT TEACH HOW TO MAKE TO THE GROUND those are just Some of the problems at South-Doyle.

So tell me buc (SHAUN) ,JUST HOW MANY TACKLES DID YOU GET ON THE JV .....0 I THINK...ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A GOOD PICTURE OF YOU EATING A SNICKERS BAR DURING 1 GAME.

So tell me buc (SHAUN) ,JUST HOW MANY TACKLES DID YOU GET ON THE JV .....0 I THINK...ALTHOUGH THERE WAS A GOOD PICTURE OF YOU EATING A SNICKERS BAR DURING 1 GAME.

OK DONT KID YOURSELF SOUTH-DOYLE HASNT BEEN GOOD IN OVER THREE YEARS SINCE ERIK HUTCHINS LEFT FOR MO WEST and you sound like bitter Current South-Doyle Football player Or Coach dont get mad cuz i critize South-Doyle i want the program to do good but you just cant jump me when im not the only one that critizes the football on this ite or fourm.

Ok guys, you all have a thread to discuss SD only issues (you all had some Jeff Co. boys down there trying to help you but they are now gone). Let's discuss this weeks games for IMAC teams. Last week on nonconference games for most. Starting from the top:

Morristown West - a tough road test @ Science Hill. New stadium and new coach seems to have the Toppers riding high. West needs to win this one for IMAC pride.

Jefferson Co. - may have uncorked a big ol can of whoop - - - for the rest of the year last week. JC needs to focus on William Blount this week for momentum.

Seymour - good win last week against Cocke Co. Travels to Heritage for a border battle. Go Eagles!

Morristown East - tough home game against Cleveland. Could be a high scoring affair. East needs a victory

Sevier Co. - toughest game of the week against Kingsport DB. Bears must rebound in a hurry. SC needs to win for more IMAC pride over the tricities bunch.

Cocke Co. - yet another chance for IMAC dominance. Cocke Co. has got to start winning these kind of games to get back in the right direction

Cherokee - battle of Hawkins Co. at Volunteer. Mobuck needs to rebound if they have a chance to make a run

South - Doyle - open (at least the streak gets a break)

The IMAC teams come back into league play for the second time this week. IMAC teams did not fair well last week with East and Cherokee being the only teams to post a win (and that was against Volunteer). It looks to be down year as IMAC teams struggle out of conference. Here is a look at week 2.

Morristown East at Cherokee - East is coming of a big win against Cleveland. Mobuck is at home and always play tough at home. East in a close one by 3

South-Doyle at Moristown West - West continues to confuse me. Beat AE and then lose to Central and Science Hill? SD is coming off an open date, so they may have a surprise or two for the Trojans. West will win this one but still have SC and JC on the horizon. West by 14

Cocke Co. at Sevier Co. - Coming off two losses, the Bears wilhave a nice chicken dinner. Cocke Co. is 0-3 and has not played anyone near the caliber of Sevier Co. SC by 35

Jefferson Co. at Seymour - JC must get the engines going and keep them going. Seymour at home will put up an early fight, then JC rolls. JC by 28

Just my thoughts and predictions sure to go wrong!

I Think Mo West wins by 14 in that game. And Ya'll are gonna be shocked at what im about to say after weeks of saying my frm School South-Doyle was going to lose like two weeks ago i Hear to Say right Now im Calling it right here their 15 Game losing streak stops these next three weeks Tommrow Against Carter(who lost to Union County already this year),at Cherokee and Cocke County (who we lost too last year w=even though we should have won because the stupid refs cant tell when a field good in Regular time even though it got blocked somewhat still managed to go through the up rights and was No Good You can ask anybody who was at that game and they will tell you that was good they are full of bs if they say no) so there u go. Go Kees

FEAR THE SPEAR!!! :x

Looks like the Mo-West boys ran into the Bear Cave and got mauled to death.

28-13 as the final and it should have been worse. 3 consecutive penalties to open the 3rd quarter took much of the air out of the SC players, but not enough to get Mo-W back in the game. Mo-West is big on the line, but they are SLOW and got winded early in the game. That is off season conditioning as the weather was nice.

Also, Mo-West’s #24 is an impressive and solid player. He is someone to watch.

Congrads to SC for the Win!!!

Now then, the Patriots need to get focused on Cocke County and take care of business next week. We are now in the driver’s seat for the District and control our own destiny, but must not overlook ANYONE!!!

Go Patriots!!! More Cowbell!!!!!

Peace