IMAC 2010

Red81KPsmash

Dang Tommy, seems you boys are spending WAAAAYYYY too much time evaluating and arguing the results of a quarter of Jamboree ball....if I were the IMAC I would be very carefull with this new Patriot offense. I think Anderson is way too smart to lay all his cards on the table for a jamboree...I'll bet there will be more than a few MoTown boys at the JC/Greeneville game tonight to see if they are for real.

I would say you are right from what I heard today. That MoW and MoE players and coaches will be there in force.

The only way to forge Steel is by Fire. And we will be in the heck Fire of the G Devils tonight.

Travel Safe Folks

Peace

I bet you are correct barb. I just wished jc had an easier first game. Straight into the fire with new offense and QB. What doesnt kill you makes you stronger they say. If this is true, we will get real strong after Greeneville, Beardon, and Sev county. It worked with Greeneville last year. Struggles early and played for state title at end.

yessirree :flower:

SOUTH-DOYLE WILL STILL BE THE BOTTOM THIS year THEIR O-line is awful their QB is sub par shoot i predict Cocke county and Cherokee will beat SD BECAUSE SD WONT PASS THE BALL IN DUNCAN SYSTEM so expect a long year for south-doyle. my prediction for the imac is

1.Jeff CO

2. MO WEST

3. SEVIER COUNTY

4 MO EAST

5.Seymour

6. Cherokee

7. COCKE COUNTY

8. SOUTH-DOYLE

Smack! Man, reality is a .....

At least the Patriots had the intestinal fortitude to keep little Greeneville on their schedule after reclassification. You might notice little Tommy, that your Trojans decided against it...I rather doubt they would fare much better.

At least the Patriots had the intestinal fortitude to keep little Greeneville on their schedule after reclassification. You might notice little Tommy, that your Trojans decided against it...I rather doubt they would fare much better.

We r not the team that left a good conference and went to play in a little boy conference!

We r not the team that left a good conference and went to play in a little boy conference!

GOOD CONFERENCE? How many good ol IMAC Teams made it past Region 1? Greeneville played for a state championship against some of the best competition in 4A....yes we actually are still a 4A team. When we were in IMAC before we were a 3A team playing up and spankin the lion's share of your butts on an annual basis. I personally was hoping to keep at least MoWest on our schedule as a non-con foe just to head of just such an asinine statement. I do have to applaud the scheduling of AE and MoWest/ Fulton and MoEast double header although starting that early will be brutal in the heat... Good luck with season, I can't wait to see how it plays out.

Edited by barb

After week 0, I think a couple of teams made big statements. Sevier Co seems to have reloaded with talent. Mo West really shocked me by beating AE, and looking pretty good doing it. Jeff Co did not impress, but I think they had the toughest test. I haveready missed on my Cherokee prediction. You go Mobuck. East looked terrible against a great Fulton team. Apparently South Doyle still has a ways to go, as does Seymour.