Liberty Football

monster man

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty Tech appears to be the real deal. They are faster than last years team. They ran up and down the field against melrose and wooddale this past weekend.We will find out soon how good they really are. It is amazing how quik coach hoofkin has turned that program around. I believe they are truly in the conversation when talking about a state title. Best of luck to all. The Liberty Tech vs. Henry Co. has got to be one of the biggest draws in the state for week zero.

Liberty Tech appears to be the real deal. They are faster than last years team. They ran up and down the field against melrose and wooddale this past weekend.We will find out soon how good they really are. It is amazing how quik coach hoofkin has turned that program around. I believe they are truly in the conversation when talking about a state title. Best of luck to all. The Liberty Tech vs. Henry Co. has got to be one of the biggest draws in the state for week zero.

Pats will bring a good crowd down to Jackson. Should be a good game. Pats lost a lot of Seniors from last years team. I expect to see a lot of young players on the field. Actually with the heat I would think both teams will play a lot of players. Pats overall speed may be as fast as last year or faster. Should be a fun game to watch with the speed on the field. Liberty I know wants to win this game and get some revenge on the Pats.

Is Liberty returning most of their lineman?

Can't wait for the season to start.

GO PATS !

We lost all of our offensive weapons. How can we be as quick??? Gaddis knew when to get out!!! He's a talent chasing machine and knew when to exit. He inherited a team in N. Carolina that's loaded and got to semi's last year. He won't miss a beat, but I'm not sure how we'll fair. Pride and tradition can go a long ways, so we'll see! Good luck Pats!!!

Pats will bring a good crowd down to Jackson. Should be a good game. Pats lost a lot of Seniors from last years team. I expect to see a lot of young players on the field. Actually with the heat I would think both teams will play a lot of players. Pats overall speed may be as fast as last year or faster. Should be a fun game to watch with the speed on the field. Liberty I know wants to win this game and get some revenge on the Pats.

Is Liberty returning most of their lineman?

Can't wait for the season to start.

GO PATS !

Edited by JunkYardDog

Gaddis knew when to leave, he built our program from ruins, there is still lots of talent on the team, inexperienced due to a large graduating class which was 35, there was a roster of about 40 when gaddis arrived. Counce inherited a roster of over 80, that is doubled what gaddis arrived to. This Junior class is about 35 deep as well and very talented, dont think for a second that gaddis left with a empty cubbard and counce came into a depleted program. It was better for Counce to come into this situation than a heavy senior class that had played for gaddis for a few years, Thise strong junior class will do some fine things under counce. JYD, how can you say that he is a talent chasing machine, we had little talent on the field when he got here, he got the talent to play football.

We lost all of our offensive weapons. How can we be as quick??? Gaddis knew when to get out!!! He's a talent chasing machine and knew when to exit. He inherited a team in N. Carolina that's loaded and got to semi's last year. He won't miss a beat, but I'm not sure how we'll fair. Pride and tradition can go a long ways, so we'll see! Good luck Pats!!!

If you've watched any of our practices or scrimmages, you can see that we certainly aren't lacking any speed or talent. The only thing we're lacking is experience. "We lost all of our offensive weapons," -false. We lost all our senior offensive weapons, -True. There were plenty of players who contributed last year that weren't seniors. They may not have been starters, but they did contribute. I agree with another poster who said this junior class is loaded. He is most certainly right.

And did you seriously just say Gaddis is a talent chaser? Wow, get outta here you're just a troll. Gaddis left for reasons that are not to be discu$$ed here. Talent was certainly not one of those reasons.

Edited by RedSwarm10

What a way to kick off the season! This will a great atomsphere Liberty and Henry County. Liberty has a nice stadium should be a great game. I might just go to this one! Is Mr Mike Potetee still the AD? I know he has been there for several years now. A great guy just like his old Daddy whom i played for years ago! Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

What a way to kick off the season! This will a great atomsphere Liberty and Henry County. Liberty has a nice stadium should be a great game. I might just go to this one! Is Mr Mike Potetee still the AD? I know he has been there for several years now. A great guy just like his old Daddy whom i played for years ago! Good luck to both teams! :thumb:

Yes, Mr. Poteete is still the AD. however his name is spelled.

GO BIG RED