Alcoa vs. Oak Ridge

aLcOa2705

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa dominated for the most part of the scrimmage....44-13....31-7 with the 1's. OR had some good players and played hard.

That is great to hear. I only wish that we could schedule a lot of these big schools for the regular season. It would be great to watch and there would actually be some opposing team fans beside Maryville's and CAK's.

That is great to hear. I only wish that we could schedule a lot of these big schools for the regular season. It would be great to watch and there would actually be some opposing team fans beside Maryville's and CAK's.

With win and loss numbers factoring so greatly in post season opportunties, I doubt they will be lining up to play anytime soon.

A-town, I'm a sensitive kind of guy, and now your hurting my feelings. :cry: I would have thought you loved having all us CAK millionaires coming over and buying out all the band burgers and hot dogs. We come over to your place, you take our money, and you win the football game too. I would think you would love to have us come over more often :wub:

A-town, I'm a sensitive kind of guy, and now your hurting my feelings. :cry: I would have thought you loved having all us CAK millionaires coming over and buying out all the band burgers and hot dogs. We come over to your place, you take our money, and you win the football game too. I would think you would love to have us come over more often :wub:

Wait a minute here! You never said anything about being a millionaire! Need another tax write off?

If Elly May is in this mix I am moving in!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9gRx1ZrguY&feature=related

Naw, W.Knoxville wasn't a good fit for Elly and Granny, they liked it much better in Scott Co. so they moved up there. They wuz going to move out to Maryville, but Mamma Stars and Granny couldn't get along, something about how you suppose to cook chitlins and greens. :mrgreen:

Naw, W.Knoxville wasn't a good fit for Elly and Granny, they liked it much better in Scott Co. so they moved up there. They wuz going to move out to Maryville, but Mamma Stars and Granny couldn't get along, something about how you suppose to cook chitlins and greens. :mrgreen:

FD...eye thank hit wuz moore like mommaSTARS and Jethro cree-atin' (punn entendid) a food shortige heer in Blunt Cowntee.... :hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS