MEIGS COUNTY OUTLOOK

dc2002

so how did the tigers look?

they didnt fair to well,look slow,big lineman that are physical but we were the better team by far.You have major QB trouble i think he only hit one of your recievers with the ball barely,he did complete one to us though.looks like another long year for the cats.sorry!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did not execute well at all. Its hard to complete a pass when people run the wrong routes and dont run full speed. We had two deep passes dropped that could have made a big difference. As a team we did not execute well, as a team i hope they can fix the problems. Greenback played a good game. good luck to them the rest of the season.

they didnt fair to well,look slow,big lineman that are physical but we were the better team by far.You have major QB trouble i think he only hit one of your recievers with the ball barely,he did complete one to us though.looks like another long year for the cats.sorry!

Now thats class -- call out a 17 year old kid for the loss. Actually i saw 3 completed and three dropped.They are all good kids and togther they will rebound.and 4(i think) incomplete.

Edited by allwaysright

OK here is a much more likely way that it will finish up.

1. Polk

2. Sweetwater, 3.McMinn Central

4. Sequoyah, 5. Meigs Co.

Subject to change,cause most teams are capable of beating the other this year but as of now after 1st week I have it this way.

Allwaysright time to change your name,lol.

Ya thats it, after one week--its set in stone!lol

Edited by allwaysright

So what is your assessment 'allwaysright'? What happened against Greenback?

Deer in the headlight!! Simple did not execute.About the only thing we did right was run the ball(decent).Still getting people to learn the new system and the details that make it work.As far as beating them last year vs this year---not even close. The qb they got from alcoa --- he can account for 75% of their off.I hope that the boys learned from the loss. Now they can get up dust themselves off and respond.The important thing is it was not a district game.

Deer in the headlight!! Simple did not execute.About the only thing we did right was run the ball(decent).Still getting people to learn the new system and the details that make it work.As far as beating them last year vs this year---not even close. The qb they got from alcoa --- he can account for 75% of their off.I hope that the boys learned from the loss. Now they can get up dust themselves off and respond.The important thing is it was not a district game.

boy from alcoa turned the ball over two times inside the five,had 90 yrds passing and one td,ran for maybe two,sophmore running back seymore(remember that name)had 100 plus yrds,the team was very balanced the kid from alcoa is still adjusting to Greenback football(but we are glad to have him).your alls running back did have about 170 yrds though.

Now thats class -- call out a 17 year old kid for the loss. Actually i saw 3 completed and three dropped.They are all good kids and togther they will rebound.and 4(i think) incomplete.

Just for the craps and giggles your QB was 0-6 and two interceptions-were you even at the game?

Just for the craps and giggles your QB was 0-6 and two interceptions-were you even at the game?

Yes , i was at the game,and our QB who hasn't played Qb since he was a freshman,was not o-6 . We had a screen pass completed for a few yards,but of course was called back for holding. We had another pass in the flat that the RB dropped. We had a deep ball on GB side line that was dropped. We had three passes to a slot rec. that should have been slants, but he got jammed on the line and it is a pass thrown where the rec. should be not where he is! As far as the ints. (you can never throw late accross the middle)and the other one was supposed to be a seem route not a post. It doesn't sound like you know enough about QB to even have an intelligent discussion about it.

Yes , i was at the game,and our QB who hasn't played Qb since he was a freshman,was not o-6 . We had a screen pass completed for a few yards,but of course was called back for holding. We had another pass in the flat that the RB dropped. We had a deep ball on GB side line that was dropped. We had three passes to a slot rec. that should have been slants, but he got jammed on the line and it is a pass thrown where the rec. should be not where he is! As far as the ints. (you can never throw late accross the middle)and the other one was supposed to be a seem route not a post. It doesn't sound like you know enough about QB to even have an intelligent discussion about it.

[/quote

Sounds like he didn't complete a pass.