Clinton vs Farragut Scrimmage

richt19

Farragut 41 Clinton 7

Clinton could not stop the Farragut running game. They may have had 2 more TDs but 4 holding penalties and 2 interceptions in the first half negated 2 scores. It didn't matter who ran the ball, and everyone did, and they all ran at will. Either their OL was outstanding or Clinton's line needs some work.

Clinton's score came on a long pass play. Farragut threw for 2 TDs and 2 Interceptions with few other completions, maybe 3. #3 played some at DE and could not be stopped. He consistently was in the backfield tackling runners or after the QB.

Next Thursday is for real....let's see how Farragut does against DB.

I liked the position changes with the OL. They got a much better push.

#10 Greico looked strong at QB. I would like to see him get some snaps with the 1's. He has good wheels, and he throws a better ball than #4 Rule. Rule has got to learn to put some air under the ball when necessary.

Hudson looked explosive at DE. Would love to see him at LB as well. He could be a terror on D.

#41 Freeman is a load at DE and RB. He brings it! He still need some work on his stance and overall technique at DE, but he has tremendous upside. At RB he ran well, but he REALLY brought the lumber blocking!

#47 made some nice hits at LB.

This team is inexperienced, but they are improving.

Edited by Former44

whoa, doesnt sound good for clinton... i was at the farragut alcoa scrimmage and farragut could do next to nothing, so not a good sign for the dragons. hopefully they will improve.

Im worried about our qb situation. Our starting qb could be out for the season and the backup has little experience at running the offense. Im thinking that we will be lucky to win 4 or 5 games this year. :unsure:

Im worried about our qb situation. Our starting qb could be out for the season and the backup has little experience at running the offense. Im thinking that we will be lucky to win 4 or 5 games this year. :unsure:

Ouch! From what I've heard, Ambrose is out for the season. That's a real shame, because he seems like a good kid that waited patiently and worked hard for his chance. Hopefully, Willard will get better as he gets more experience. Did Camion play last night? I hear he's dealing with an injury.

Ouch! From what I've heard, Ambrose is out for the season. That's a real shame, because he seems like a good kid that waited patiently and worked hard for his chance. Hopefully, Willard will get better as he gets more experience. Did Camion play last night? I hear he's dealing with an injury.

Camion didnt play because of a foot injury.

Camion didnt play because of a foot injury.