Oakland v. Ensworth

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this matchup?

Excellent Win!!!! I was embarassed to hear about your defense not playing well with others. Being so stingy with the yards and not letting Ensworth have any to play with in the first half. Shame Shame. Your defense is scary. I know Ensworth brings it every year. To do what your defense did is truely a feat. Good job.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it looks like the private school boys from Nashville didn't do a good enough job recruiting this off-season. Ol' Coach Bowers said they were young and inexperienced. I thought Ensworth didn't rebuild, they just reloaded. At least that is the way it should be when you pluck players from all over the state.

Also, I guess the Bonefish in the boro does not have the service of the one in Cool Springs because the stands on the visitors side didn't fill up until mid way through the second quarter. But, that was about a quarter and a half before your team showed up!

Dominant performance by the Patriots. Ensworth wouldn't even make the playoffs in 7AAA.