Huntingdon Mustangs

MustangNation

Mustang players, I wish I could ban all of you from this site but I can't. But there are a few things I want all of you to know.

The true football fans in Huntingdon are behind you and will back you till the very end. Remember that, no matter what else is written and play every play as though it would be your last!!! Keep your heads up and wear the Blue and Gold with pride.

and lets include the coaching staff with that

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Huntingdon comes to Johnnie Hale this Friday everyone knows that you can throw out all the stats,

last game performance, and the wins and losses. I look for a close low scoring game with Milan

winning 24 to 21.

Mustang fans I wouldn't worry about the last game, sometimes it's just not your night no matter how

hard you try. You guys have had some great teams and great players over the years and I think I can

speak for most people here in Milan, we look foward to the Milan/Huntingdon game more than any other.

Milan and Huntingdon have long been a source of West Tn football pride for a long time

and will continue to be despite a few bad games. Please dont let some of the wanna be's tell you any

different. So wipe away the tears, tuck in your shirt, stand up straight, and lets have some fun Friday night.

Drive safe and Good Luck!!!!! GO BULLDOGS

When Huntingdon comes to Johnnie Hale this Friday everyone knows that you can throw out all the stats,

last game performance, and the wins and losses. I look for a close low scoring game with Milan

winning 24 to 21.

Mustang fans I wouldn't worry about the last game, sometimes it's just not your night no matter how

hard you try. You guys have had some great teams and great players over the years and I think I can

speak for most people here in Milan, we look foward to the Milan/Huntingdon game more than any other.

Milan and Huntingdon have long been a source of West Tn football pride for a long time

and will continue to be despite a few bad games. Please dont let some of the wanna be's tell you any

different. So wipe away the tears, tuck in your shirt, stand up straight, and lets have some fun Friday night.

Awe How Touching :roflol:

Butchie......do you have your bluejean shorts all ironed up for the big game?

Another question for YOU, when you use "YA" instead of you, in most of your posts,

are you trying to sound ethnic or is it just cool trailer slang?

I think your the kinda guy that everyone avoids when they see you at Wally World,

"Oh SH^% there's that idiot Butchie, quick, turn down the pet food isle, you think he saw us?"

Westview 41 Mckenzie 6

Butchie......do you have your bluejean shorts all ironed up for the big game?

Another question for YOU, when you use "YA" instead of you, in most of your posts,

are you trying to sound ethnic or is it just cool trailer slang?

I think your the kinda guy that everyone avoids when they see you at Wally World,

"Oh SH^% there's that idiot Butchie, quick, turn down the pet food isle, you think he saw us?"

Westview 41 Mckenzie 6

Lookout man, Butchie is a moderator now <_<

winning 24 to 21.

well said. much respect from both sides. i always enjoyed playing against milan because there is never any trash talk. they respect us and we respect them. cant say that about all teams

Lookout man, Butchie is a moderator now <_<

Me Being A Moderator Has Nothing To Do With It. And Yes Me Shorts Are Pressed, LOL. Actually, I Don't Press Them. And I Tend To Switch Between Kacki And Bluejean. And I Don't Tend To Shop Wal-Mart That Much. :roflolk:

Edited by Butchie

Me Being A Moderator Has Nothing To Do With It. And Yes Me Shorts Are Pressed, LOL. Actually, I Don't Press Them. And I Tend To Switch Between Khacki And Bluejean. And I Don't Tend To Shop Wal-Mart That Much. :roflolk:

So? Do You Have Your Purple Car All Gassed Up? I Bet Ya Paint Ya Face And Ears As Well. When They See Ya Over At The Former Bob's Grill They Tend To Turn Their Head On Ya As Well. I Bet Ya Have Ya Own table In There. Or Did Ya Like The Silver Kitchen Better? :roflolk: See It Workss Even With Me Doing It To You. And Tcaee, You Can Have Some As Well. :thumb:

Edited by Butchie