Clinic Bowl: Franklin vs. BGA

TheAnswer21

The run game will not be weak. Yes, the loss of Ford and Lee will be missed, but the REBELS will always have a good running back. The O line is where it starts and we have all but one returning from last year. We have a very good TE to go along with those linemen! The way we threw and caught vs. Goodpasture is enough to get things going. If the run game hurts then we will go to the air. Matt will throw to many very capable receivers and TE. With the Defense coming along like it has then I predict a not as close contest as last year.

Franklin Rebels 24

BGA 7

I thought both of Franklin's TEs graduated?

I thought both of Franklin's TEs graduated?

They did, but we have a very good one playing there now also. David Page. He is 6'3" and can block but his strong point is his catching ability. He goes along with the returning linemen and that is why I say the run game will be fine

BGA to get the w

:roflol:

on what grounds do you think this? FHS is still better than BGA even without Dye. People need to quit reading this stuff and put down the paper and understand that the Rebels will be there in the end. I still say this game will not be as close as it was last year!

:roflol:

on what grounds do you think this? FHS is still better than BGA even without Dye. People need to quit reading this stuff and put down the paper and understand that the Rebels will be there in the end. I still say this game will not be as close as it was last year!

What an embarassing lost for a program like Franklin. BGA won 7-6 becuase of a missed extra point gotta really feel for the fhs kicker who cost them big. But overall it was one of the most boring and sloppy games i have seen in a while. And deffinitly the worse atmosphere ever for supposdly a big game for 99% of the game you could hear a pen drop throughout the whole stadium.

What an embarassing lost for a program like Franklin. BGA won 7-6 becuase of a missed extra point gotta really feel for the fhs kicker who cost them big. But overall it was one of the most boring and sloppy games i have seen in a while. And deffinitly the worse atmosphere ever for supposdly a big game for 99% of the game you could hear a pen drop throughout the whole stadium.

First, it would be great if you could take an English class before your next post. Secondly, for a first game, there were few turnovers and penalties. There was great effort by both teams and too bad one team had to lose. You should be ashamed for coming on this post and calling out a player. No one play or player is the reason for a loss.

You are the one that must not be close to the program! I was at the Goodpasture Scrimmage and I still see a very cabable running back. Like I said we re-load! I know Dye will be missed, but with our passing game the way it is: WE WILL BE FINE!

Did you not go to scrimmages and see the ball being thrown and caught so well by WR and TE's??

well , you miss those injured running backs yet?