Hancock Co. @ West Greene

budkilmer

I know it was Hancock Co. but the Buffs looked liked a different team last night. They looked like the team that could go 9-1 and finish second in the BRAC behind Greeneville. I thought Coach Case showed some class by not running up the score and putting in the young guys. Some of those young guys played well and look like there is a small future at West Greene but some others didn't. But I'm pretty sure he played everybody and as usual, not everyone on the team should probably be out there. It will be a long year for Hancock. North Greene may get a win this year, lol. On another note, the new lights looked amazing. Now if they can work on the seating, the range will be a very nice place to play football.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this would be a blowout. WG is a good team and well coached , while Hancock is still not exactly strong competition. WG will have their handsful getting second in the conference. I'm here to tell ya Claiborne is pretty good. If I could I would love to come watch that game whenever it is.

If you are talking about the Claiborne vs WG game it is Oct 8 at WG

Hope the Buffs play better than they did in the jamboree. They have a lot to prove with all the hype around them this year.

They should get better..Coach Case does a good job..They graduated some key people in the O line ..which can cause offenses to easily be disrupted until those new guys get a little battle hardened. I would like to see them go 9-1 ..I hope they can handle a little success.

new season

same bull

yes they respect the players not trashy fans.....lol(not all fans)

greeneville is #1 in conf and #2 in the state not bad Devils hope ya'll do well again this year

BUT WITH THIS BEING SAID THIS IS A BUFFS THREAD!!!!!!

Actually they are Defending State Runnerups and #1 in the 4a State Division Rankings! Lil Buffs Wldnt know anything about a #1 ranking. It's ok. :thumb: