Henry County @ Liberty, Week 0

Drewcephus

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We gave up 2 touchdowns in the last 3 minutes? really? I couldn't make the game seeing as how i'm in cleveland ohio right now but i was really hoping for a beter showing than that. Giving up 47 points the first game of the year worries me, i don't care who it's against, no ifs ands or buts about it, Counce better get this defense hammered together pretty quickly. I was actually kind of shocked, i figured defense would actually be our strong suit this year.

Overall, this is a young team playing its first game under a brand new coach. Against a very good Liberty team I might add. But i really didn't even imagine us getting blown out like that. Even though it was close up until late.

To anyone who was there, what are some of the positives to take away from this game? I saw Najee scored our first TD of the season (he did last year as well), did he end up starting? I really hope we have a better showing against humboldt on the defensive side of the ball, they're no cakewalk either. How did everyone look?

It doesn't really look our "powerful" defense is quite what we thought. We will win 8-9 games because we just played the best team we will see, but we better get tougher and more physical. When was the last time we gave up that many points?

Don't bet on that my friend that Humboldt team comes to down next week! I would'nt but it in the win column right yet. Cause i promise this Humboldt team is fast. They very quick off the ball and ain't going to be easy to beat! If Humboldt wins that game it won't be a surprise to me! You better come to play Humboldt has speed and more speed! I'll say this the Vikings have more than Campbell to throw at u to! U better not take them lightly! :|

wow! I expected HC to play much better

FWIW, The score was 33-28 with 3 minutes left. Idk what the heck happened in those last 3 minutes because I wasn't there. But it appeared up until the end to be a pretty good game. But, keep in mind HC is a team playing with pretty much no experience. I really wasn't shocked at the fact that we lost, but how we ended up giving away 47 points is beyond me. I was expecting more of a 24-21 type of game. All I know is our defense better crack it down pretty quick, because like I said, Humboldt isn't exactly a doormat.