Grundy Co. @ South Pitt.

RubberBoots

I've already filed a protest with the TSSAA on this game to get Grundy the forfeit win. The Pirates are cheating. They will have the true "Guru" of high school sports on their sidelines helping them out with all his "Guruness" No way it's fair for them to have Stephen Hargis on their side cheering them on. Flat out that's cheating. <_<

Seriously there's nothing like driving down to the valley to climb a mountain. Any time the Jackets challeng the Pirates it's like climbing a mountain. South Pittsburg is flat out one of the best programs in the history of this state and Grundy will have to work hard to compete with Vic's boys. But Grundy has been working hard and Friday night didn't look like they were interested in laying down for anyone. There's no better way to measure yourself at the start of the season than to line up against one of the best.

"To be the man you've got to beat the man. Wooooooooo!!!!!" - Ric Flair.

I'm merely the infamous Del Tavian. And I'll see you next Friday night in South Pittsburg. Or this Thursday night in Coalmont with the Junior Jackets. :thumb:

I may need to retract my above statement. It seems that Mr. Hargis has not reached "Guru" status since he doesn't have the official license plate, he's still down to earth and is still a really nice guy. However I still think it's cheating for him to cheer for the Pirates.....even if his kid does play for them. :roflol:

DL.

I've already filed a protest with the TSSAA on this game to get Grundy the forfeit win. The Pirates are cheating. They will have the true "Guru" of high school sports on their sidelines helping them out with all his "Guruness" No way it's fair for them to have Stephen Hargis on their side cheering them on. Flat out that's cheating. <_<

Seriously there's nothing like driving down to the valley to climb a mountain. Any time the Jackets challeng the Pirates it's like climbing a mountain. South Pittsburg is flat out one of the best programs in the history of this state and Grundy will have to work hard to compete with Vic's boys. But Grundy has been working hard and Friday night didn't look like they were interested in laying down for anyone. There's no better way to measure yourself at the start of the season than to line up against one of the best.

"To be the man you've got to beat the man. Wooooooooo!!!!!" - Ric Flair.

I'm merely the infamous Del Tavian. And I'll see you next Friday night in South Pittsburg. Or this Thursday night in Coalmont with the Junior Jackets. :thumb:

Who is this Hargis guy you are talking about? The guru of highschool football is my buddy Murphy Fair. You think im stupid but im not. Murphy writes a hole book on every team in the state. He knows football from east Tennessee all the way over to west Tennessee.