Grundy Co. @ South Pitt.

RubberBoots

Watched them boys a few weeks back up here in Cleveland send all three teams they scrimmaged home with their heads down. Watched Polk give up in the fourth quarter against Bradley Central 26-16 last week. Polk has power but no speed like the Pirates have and Signal is just a hyped up team thats got a humbling coming real soon----sorry Chattanooga but South Pittsburg is the best team in any class in this area. As for the win against Grundy, just a little ol' tuneup and a chance for Vic to look at his boys come real game time. Looks a runaway freight train or better yet, a catergory five hurricane. Shut up haters, ya'll sitdown come first week in December and watch em ol' cornbread-fed country boys finish in Nashville undefeated. Pumpin' Pirate Blood Way Up In Cleveland: Howiepirate-class of 85.

Howie, the championship game is in Cookeville and I don't think SP is looking that far ahead. They played pretty good last night. The defense and special teams was better than I expected. I thought with the exception of extra points, their special teams totally dominated Grundy. Some guys stepped up that I haven't seen play much before and that's always good to see. Keep up the good work boys. Stay humble and work to get better each and every week.