Grundy Co. @ South Pitt.

RubberBoots

like i have said before you are not a living legend except in your own mind.if so you would still be playing higher up.well you are HIGH so i guess that counts 4 something.maybe you were the one on our team in 69 or 70 that was really only our cheerleader.go in one play fake a injury then limp to the side line and cheer the real living legends on.......yea you probably are johnny stone

Harsh stuff right there.... I highly doubt TheLivingLegend is any well known Pirate fan but I have only been on here since last week....Probably some pedifile that hangs out at the Bridgeport bar by bowling alleys... However I would watch my tongue when making acquisitions about someone.... Not very mature to throw someone under the bus... I can't honestly say I know anyone on here but if I was called out on here like that.... Well let's just say I would try to figure out who was bumping them jaws and break off a piece.... whew I didn't realize so many Sp fans were this classless.... I see why I moved off after my playing days

Edited by TrainTracks99

I'm still saying Grundy is going to get smacked off the TrainTracks tonight! I said I couldn't see them holding SP to less than 21 each half so that makes 42+another 7 somewhere and my prediction is 48-14 after a missed xp....Grundy Co is about to be victim número UNO!!! The Train is cranking up!! Better get off the TrainTracks while you still can...You pirate faithful keep me updated on here please....Not sure if I will be able to get down that way tonight...Stay classy guys

Finally Gameday! I still believe the pirates will come out on a mission tonight and want to prove to everyone that they are still the top dog in there district besides that other team up in the chattanooga area....I think that is what coach Vic will tell his boys..Lets show everyone we are serious about finishing the deal this year...Should be exciting..Ready for the scoreboard to light up..Pirates Roll

Sp-48

GC-13

like i have said before you are not a living legend except in your own mind.if so you would still be playing higher up.well you are HIGH so i guess that counts 4 something.maybe you were the one on our team in 69 or 70 that was really only our cheerleader.go in one play fake a injury then limp to the side line and cheer the real living legends on.......yea you probably are johnny stone

46 on 2 its not likly you played in 69 and the individual you harshley spoke aboutis not shy to confrontations.be brave and talk directly to him. be a man

OK, like, you guys have, like, lost your mind dudes. South Spitsburg should win this game but the mercy rule predictions are like, gagging me with a spoon. Just thought I would throw like, my 2 cents worth, like into the forum dudes. Good luck to like, both teams! HUH HUH! Spitsburg by 14 if they like, play well. Grundy by 1 if Spitsburg turns it over 3+ times. jmho! For all the skillet heads, peglegs, and the likes, jmho means just my honest opinion. Not the girl everyone made out with in gym class!

There may be no crying in baseball but there is in football which you ought to know because if you played I would bet you did a whole lot of it!!!!

Old Pirate nocryinginbaseball must be lost. This is football season but Old Pirate agrees that them their jackets look improved. Old Pirate is sure them angry nest of jackets will swarm them pirates if the boys aren't ready to play. Old Pirate reckons nocryinginbaseball must not have a skillet slinger at home because he still has him some what they call common sense. Nope folks doesn't look like nocrying has that special privalege yet of dealing with a skillet Slinger. Old Pirate wishes both teams good luck tonight at The Speedway.

Edited by OLD PIRATE