Grundy Co. @ South Pitt.

RubberBoots

The Chef says TrainTracks should come see The Chef sometime this week....Seems TT has some fond memories of his playing days in the late 90's....The Chef was at that 98 TC game...Tried to serve ol sneaky Clint some Clam Chowder after the game but he was too busy doing the futterwacken in the locker room..:roflol::roflol::roflol:..Tough loss for sure but The Chef is pretty sure he could cheer you up with some chilli pie or some homemade clam chowder....

As for the game....Well TheChef says that its going to be a barn burner so everyone come out and support the kids in the Valley...Maybe those Jackets can catch the Pirates early on...MC almost did it last year after pregaming with some of TheChefs Clam chowder so anything can happen on any given Friday....TheChef says Hope everyone has a safe trip down that Mtn

Not another one!?!? Lmao where do all you guys come from???? Haha I think you , Roy Dilliard, OP and Living legend sit around a camp fire drinking it up all night and reading Roys book while talking about the glory days....Do you guys all live together in a one bedroom cabin on Orme Mtn? I need to meet some of you guys sometime....I would p!$$ my pants if you guys stayed in your coacht characters you have created...Haha I might even have a redbull with ol Roy...Haha

Not another one!?!? Lmao where do all you guys come from???? Haha I think you , Roy Dilliard, OP and Living legend sit around a camp fire drinking it up all night and reading Roys book while talking about the glory days....Do you guys all live together in a one bedroom cabin on Orme Mtn? I need to meet some of you guys sometime....I would p!$$ my pants if you guys stayed in your coacht characters you have created...Haha I might even have a redbull with ol Roy...Haha

You ain't going to get to meet any of them, TT99. Nobody down there knows the true identity of OP and Roy, I've tried to find out. My guess is they are one in the same, and both = Coach Grider :wacko::roflolk:

Good luck to the Pirates this week. I'm going to try to get down there for the Signal game. OP...you still the man, baby! Keep 'em coming! :thumb: How's that golf game? Are you getting them up and down?

Btw TT99, I left you a message on the Jo Byrns-Cascade thread, if you haven't seen it already.

You ain't going to get to meet any of them, TT99. Nobody down there knows the true identity of OP and Roy, I've tried to find out. My guess is they are one in the same, and both = Coach Grider :wacko::roflolk:

Good luck to the Pirates this week. I'm going to try to get down there for the Signal game. OP...you still the man, baby! Keep 'em coming! :thumb: How's that golf game? Are you getting them up and down?

Btw TT99, I left you a message on the Jo Byrns-Cascade thread, if you haven't seen it already.

Ahh I see.....Haha too much smack talking on here to meet up in person.....Lots of Clark Kent's but no Superman.....Figures as much....Didn't think I have ever noticed anybody passing redbulls and passing Murphy fair around or signings autographs......Lol sounds like someone or some people had to much fun in college with the psychadelics and never came back to reality.....Well I gotta say..still funny real or not....Weird and strange yes but funny

Edited by TrainTracks99

I wanna say that SP is 4 or 5 TD's better than Grundy, but I can tell that coach Bryant has Grundy headed in the right direction. I really like his style of coaching, play calling, enthusiasm, etc. I do think that SP may struggle the first quarter, but will pour it on in the 2nd quarter. I don't think Grundy will be able to run as easily as they did in the Jamboree.

SP- 41

GC- 14

It will be interesting to see if South Pittsburg or Grundy will have any young lads that are capable of achieving legend status. I might not be back in time to make it to Bledsoe County. If I am running late, rest assured I will grace all of you people with my presence. Bring your Sharpie marker and I will autograph anything you want signed from the biggest Living Legend in the Sequatchie Valley.