Memphis Central

MTOWN21

Your declaration remains the same? That MC will dominate every team in the state by at least 15? They've already lost dude to an instate team. My guess is next time you play Riverdale, you will lose again and this time it won't be in overtime and you will never be up by 15.

And, with all respect, if you weren't in the Region you are in with the way zoning is, you might not even be able to get out of Region. There is no question about the players being good, they are, but how they all got to that same stage is questionable. In addition, funny thing is the topic is "NO one will play them". Except Mississippi, Arkansas, Hawaii, Arizona, Florida, kentucky, etc. Who made out that schedule?

Hereeeeeeee we go again. Riverdale beat MC after being down 15. It says alot for both teams. It says alot for Memphis Central to go to Riverdale against one of the better teams in the country and get up by as many as 15. It says alot for Riverdale to battle back against a very good Memphis Central team and come away with a W in OT. Give both teams credit and congrats. We should be happy we have teams like this in the state.

I've said it before, I'm glad Memphis Central got the chance to go to Hawaii and Arizona to play in national tournaments. It's an awesome experience for that team and school. I'm also glad that Riverdale went down to that 1 tournament they played in and knocked off one of the top 5 HS teams in the nation. Congrats to both teams on achieving what they have.

Hereeeeeeee we go again. Riverdale beat MC after being down 15. It says alot for both teams. It says alot for Memphis Central to go to Riverdale against one of the better teams in the country and get up by as many as 15. It says alot for Riverdale to battle back against a very good Memphis Central team and come away with a W in OT. Give both teams credit and congrats. We should be happy we have teams like this in the state.

I've said it before, I'm glad Memphis Central got the chance to go to Hawaii and Arizona to play in national tournaments. It's an awesome experience for that team and school. I'm also glad that Riverdale went down to that 1 tournament they played in and knocked off one of the top 5 HS teams in the nation. Congrats to both teams on achieving what they have.

The question still is out there, who is complaining about who would not play them and who made out the schedule. Travel money seems to be not a question. And how many trips did they make. its their money. Edited by PHargis