Morgan County Football

bulldogqueen

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wartburg won tonight, meaning footballer2008 your prediction was wrong. And no disrespect to Whitwell, North Greene, Red Boiling Springs, or Oakdale, but if sunbright doesn't make the playoffs you might as well hang your cleats up. If you stacked the cards anymore in your favor it wouldn't even be fair. Yeah, Sunbright could very well win 7 or 8 games, but the competition is weak and it will show late in the season. You have to play good teams to get better.

Wartburg won tonight, meaning footballer2008 your prediction was wrong. And no disrespect to Whitwell, North Greene, Red Boiling Springs, or Oakdale, but if sunbright doesn't make the playoffs you might as well hang your cleats up. If you stacked the cards anymore in your favor it wouldn't even be fair. Yeah, Sunbright could very well win 7 or 8 games, but the competition is weak and it will show late in the season. You have to play good teams to get better.

who is wartburg playing to get better? a futbol team from mexico. wow.

Monterey plays in probably the toughest 2a region in the east with Friendship, Trousdale county. Monterey plays tough competition ever year. Sunbright's four out of district games opponents went a combined 12-27 last year and none of those teams qualified for the playoffs. Wartburg's went 25-23 with three teams making the playoffs and one team advancing to the Quarterfinals, and one to the Semifinals. You tell me who's playing to get better. No disrespect to Sunbright, they have some very talented athletes, but They haven't beaten Coalfield or Wartburg since their perfect season in 2000. They will have to beat both to crown themselves the best team in Morgan county.

after 1 week sunbright is no 1 in offense 33 pts and no 1 in defense 6 pts in county. didnt get to go to game friday but am gonna try to go to witwell this week. we will be no 1 again after this week. coalfield and oakdale both got beat by weak teams and wartburg beat a lousy team that hasnt even won a game this year. :roflol:

after 1 week sunbright is no 1 in offense 33 pts and no 1 in defense 6 pts in county. didnt get to go to game friday but am gonna try to go to witwell this week. we will be no 1 again after this week. coalfield and oakdale both got beat by weak teams and wartburg beat a lousy team that hasnt even won a game this year. :roflol:

your right we beat a team in week 1 that hasnt won a game this year. and you all beat a team that hasnt won this year or last year.. congratulations you just sounded like an idiot once again.

WOW, how are those frequent flier miles coming along. According to Mapquest, North Greene was 2.5 hours on the bus, now Whitwell is another 2.5 hours on the bus. Sitting that long on a bus will put calluses on the old backside. Is the rumor true that Coach Stevens has added a travel agent to his coaching staff to book all this travel??? No where the tiger caravan won't go to try and secure a win. What time does your crowd have to leave to make it to the game, lunch?? I guess closer teams are just too afraid to schedule you. Oh and how is the crowd you bring to those far away places? If it is too far for Old Kitty to go, then most folks probably didn't go either. What a shame, missing out on the biggest offensive showcase since Tee Martin and UT's national championship. Long season between now and week 10, but boy oh boy, I can't wait.

WOW, how are those frequent flier miles coming along. According to Mapquest, North Greene was 2.5 hours on the bus, now Whitwell is another 2.5 hours on the bus. Sitting that long on a bus will put calluses on the old backside. Is the rumor true that Coach Stevens has added a travel agent to his coaching staff to book all this travel??? No where the tiger caravan won't go to try and secure a win. What time does your crowd have to leave to make it to the game, lunch?? I guess closer teams are just too afraid to schedule you. Oh and how is the crowd you bring to those far away places? If it is too far for Old Kitty to go, then most folks probably didn't go either. What a shame, missing out on the biggest offensive showcase since Tee Martin and UT's national championship. Long season between now and week 10, but boy oh boy, I can't wait.

Very nicely put -couldn't have said it better myself; it's obvious that Stephens is going anywhere and everywhere to get easy wins and as for "Old Tigger" he's delusional as usual!!

Sunbright goes anywhere and everywhere just to get a win, if they was to stay around here they would get beat like a red headed step child..I would hope that you could make it to the playoffs with that schedule...Dont get me wrong they could go some places around here and get a win but not many..I dont see why everyone from there runs their mouth the way they do, I see no point in it because when it comes down to it they cant back it up.. the way i see it will be

1:wartburg

2:coalfield

3:sunbright

4:oakdale

I see much improvement in all 4 teams, And good luck to all the morgan county teams, We can trash talk all that want but nothiing changes facts! For the comment about monterey, well let me say Get you some of them those boys come to play ball, Way to step it up Dawgs, My prayer is that all our boys in this county stay healthy and play there game!!

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfield

3. Sunbright

4. Oakdale which is much improved

No disrespect to any team