Morgan County Football

bulldogqueen

I see much improvement in all 4 teams, And good luck to all the morgan county teams, We can trash talk all that want but nothiing changes facts! For the comment about monterey, well let me say Get you some of them those boys come to play ball, Way to step it up Dawgs, My prayer is that all our boys in this county stay healthy and play there game!!

1. Wartburg

2. Coalfield

3. Sunbright

4. Oakdale which is much improved

No disrespect to any team

i hope all the boys stay helthy to. i dont wish ill will on the kids just call it the way i see it. sunbright is best team. what i was told was we beat a good double a team at there house and played are subs most of 4 quarter. we play a playoff team this week at there house. we are no 1 offense and no 1 defense in district and county.

1. sunbright

4. wartburg coalfield oakdale

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats to Sunbright and Wartburg. Coalfield and Oakdale played good but came up short.Good luck this week. what is everyones schedule and predictions for this week?

sunbright goes to witwell and plays a playoff team and will be 2-0 after we win. i guess wartburg will play another team that hasnt won game or been to playoffs. oakdale and coalfield will loose to whoever they play.

sunbrigh t goes to witwell and plays a playoff team and will be 2-0 after we win. i guess wartburg will play another team that hasnt won game or been to playoffs. oakdale and coalfield will loose to whoever they play.

Wartburg 28-6

sunbright should win

not sure about coalfield and oakdale but i hope they do well, Its not a game of statistics the final score says it all!!

after 1 week sunbright is no 1 in offense 33 pts and no 1 in defense 6 pts in county. didnt get to go to game friday but am gonna try to go to witwell this week. we will be no 1 again after this week. coalfield and oakdale both got beat by weak teams and wartburg beat a lousy team that hasnt even won a game this year. :roflol:

Your strength of schedule is one of the worst in the state... Is that how ya'll manage to go 500 on a good year??

i hope all the boys stay helthy to. i dont wish ill will on the kids just call it the way i see it. sunbright is best team. what i was told was we beat a good double a team at there house and played are subs most of 4 quarter. we play a playoff team this week at there house. we are no 1 offense and no 1 defense in district and county.

1. sunbright

4. wartburg coalfield oakdale

ha... A good double A team. I'd hate to see the bad ones. No disrespect to North Greene, but they haven't won a game in like three years. Plus, again no disrespect to Whitwell, but they haven't made the playoffs since 2005. Not exactly a "playoff" team. Your right though, 6 points... Not bad against a team that hasn't scored two touchdowns since they did it on you last year.. But hey the defense played alot better than your last game when they gave up 65.

ha... A good double A team. I'd hate to see the bad ones. No disrespect to North Greene, but they haven't won a game in like three years. Plus, again no disrespect to Whitwell, but they haven't made the playoffs since 2005. Not exactly a "playoff" team. Your right though, 6 points... Not bad against a team that hasn't scored two touchdowns since they did it on you last year.. But hey the defense played alot better than your last game when they gave up 65.

you must be from coalfield or wartburg. always trying to down sunbright. we are best team this yr and we will prove it your team. you bring up past but why aint you talking about this yr.

you must be from coalfield or wartburg. always trying to down sunbright. we are best team this yr and we will prove it your team. you bring up past but why aint you talking about this yr.

Trying to down Sunbright? Youre the one always bad mouthing everyone in the county. North Greene is a good double a team? they are 3-37 the past 4 years, no disrespect to them but if you are as good as you say you are, play a real non district schedule. And as far as Whitwell goes, they havent had a winning season for at least the last 6 years(thats as far as unapproved website goes back) Its abvious where I am from and I know we struggle, but win or lose we always have class. And you said that the state title runs through Sunbright. If you guys win the state title, I will reveal myself and present you guys with a plaque from our school. BTW, Coalfield and Wartburg will beat you this year..AGAIN..

Trying to down Sunbright? Youre the one always bad mouthing everyone in the county. North Greene is a good double a team? they are 3-37 the past 4 years, no disrespect to them but if you are as good as you say you are, play a real non district schedule. And as far as Whitwell goes, they havent had a winning season for at least the last 6 years(thats as far as unapproved website goes back) Its abvious where I am from and I know we struggle, but win or lose we always have class. And you said that the state title runs through Sunbright. If you guys win the state title, I will reveal myself and present you guys with a plaque from our school. BTW, Coalfield and Wartburg will beat you this year..AGAIN..

we take it one game at time and we got witwell this week. we will take care of coalfield next week and wartburg in week 10. we will beat the little eagles bad like we always do when we play them in a few weeks. :hungry:

we take it one game at time and we got witwell this week. we will take care of coalfield next week and wartburg in week 10. we will beat the little eagles bad like we always do when we play them in a few weeks. :hungry:

Ole Tiger be carefull they say crow dont taste very good, Good Luck to you guys this week! As a allumni of SHS I have to say that when we were there our COACH would have kicked our tails if we talked trash like you do, Like I say good luck to your club this weekend,Because next week you get stung by the jackets. For the first time in my life I say with PRIDE and mean it GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

Ole Tiger be carefull they say crow dont taste very good, Good Luck to you guys this week! As a allumni of SHS I have to say that when we were there our COACH would have kicked our tails if we talked trash like you do, Like I say good luck to your club this weekend,Because next week you get stung by the jackets. For the first time in my life I say with PRIDE and mean it GO JACKETS!!!!!!!

you aint a true alumn of shs if you are pulling for those at coalfield. you must be a traitor if you are named godawgs. where is your loylty? you jump ship from one team to the next. well these tigers are gonna make you eat your words.

Edited by OleTiger