Siegel vs Independance

crazy_cowboy89

I used to go to indy so i know more im sure than you ever would about the team. Dont get me wrong i wanted them to win but reality sets in it was a lucky win. Thompson isnt worth a d*mn, cant see over the line. Him trying to act like heckman isnt going to happen. And to the other guy, they ddint get a first down at the bga scrimmage. Our o line is week and deffense is the only reason we stood up and even having a chance. AND FOR DYSON, what a great coach, doesnt even have a hurry up offense set. PATHETIC FUNDAMENTALS. They picked dyson up strictly because of his name and who he is. Dont get me wrong hes a great guy, but im sure there were a lot better prospects indy could have gotten. Ravenwoods ex state coach was one of the canidates that was quickly declined by cambells ignorant self. Eubanks will be the one and only coach to lead indy to a state title game. Although he had a great team to work with noone else that ever steps foot in Indy again will even have a chance. Lack of talent, coaching, and prospects. Now that cass of 10 is gone Indy has nothing. Love to hear back from you or your son who sits on the sidelines every friday and will make nothing of himself.

first , what a great ALUM of IHS and EAGLE football team you are , man up and state your name if your gonna call out kids and talk about a kid sitting on the sidelines , so come on tell us your name or ya afraid to tell us cause you sit on the sidelines as well - heckman couldnt see over the line he turned out to be very good...

agree with you on dyson ......

EUBANKS A GREAT COACH are you for real , becuase he is a joke of a coach and even worse play caller ( as evident with CHS getting shut out by Ravenwood )

FIRST off EUBANKS inherited a team that COACH SMITH mentored from freshman, that was coach smiths team - a year after state, they were a joke , in fact a member of rectors coaching staff told me that INDY was the easiest team to defend ......

as for the game as stated its a win no matter how you slice it - lets talk about OAKLAND

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to go to indy so i know more im sure than you ever would about the team. Dont get me wrong i wanted them to win but reality sets in it was a lucky win. Thompson isnt worth a d*mn, cant see over the line. Him trying to act like heckman isnt going to happen. And to the other guy, they ddint get a first down at the bga scrimmage. Our o line is week and deffense is the only reason we stood up and even having a chance. AND FOR DYSON, what a great coach, doesnt even have a hurry up offense set. PATHETIC FUNDAMENTALS. They picked dyson up strictly because of his name and who he is. Dont get me wrong hes a great guy, but im sure there were a lot better prospects indy could have gotten. Ravenwoods ex state coach was one of the canidates that was quickly declined by cambells ignorant self. Eubanks will be the one and only coach to lead indy to a state title game. Although he had a great team to work with noone else that ever steps foot in Indy again will even have a chance. Lack of talent, coaching, and prospects. Now that cass of 10 is gone Indy has nothing. Love to hear back from you or your son who sits on the sidelines every friday and will make nothing of himself.

since ya ripped thompson let the records show adam thompson in his first varsity start 11 - 19 - 188 1-0 not bad at all my friend not bad at all

the running game is in trouble 58 yards total- , when the play a defense like OAKLAND it will be much worse!!!

on defense they gave up 200 yds and 4.9 a carry got stop or else

since ya ripped thompson let the records show adam thompson in his first varsity start 11 - 19 - 188 1-0 not bad at all my friend not bad at all

the running game is in trouble 58 yards total- , when the play a defense like OAKLAND it will be much worse!!!

on defense they gave up 200 yds and 4.9 a carry got stop or else

your right numbers are not bad at all. But once again the test will come against oakland. Siegel is nowhere near a comparison to the future opponents we will see. Id have to say indys only given wins for the rest of the year come down to Centennial and Hillsboro

first , what a great ALUM of IHS and EAGLE football team you are , man up and state your name if your gonna call out kids and talk about a kid sitting on the sidelines , so come on tell us your name or ya afraid to tell us cause you sit on the sidelines as well - heckman couldnt see over the line he turned out to be very good...

agree with you on dyson ......

EUBANKS A GREAT COACH are you for real , becuase he is a joke of a coach and even worse play caller ( as evident with CHS getting shut out by Ravenwood )

FIRST off EUBANKS inherited a team that COACH SMITH mentored from freshman, that was coach smiths team - a year after state, they were a joke , in fact a member of rectors coaching staff told me that INDY was the easiest team to defend ......

as for the game as stated its a win no matter how you slice it - lets talk about OAKLAND

I dont have to state my name yet. The time is coming soon though. Heckman didnt have to see over the line because he was a running QB. Thompson is not. He does have a better arm than Heckman but lacks strength and experience which will come with time. I really only stand for Eubanks in the fact he's a friend of mine and im tired of people talking sh*t about him. Thats the past, he got shafted as a coach and as you said had nothing to work with at all. The way i look at it is if your Cambell in this situation you dont hire a new head coach UNLESS your sure they will do better than the previous coach did. That being said with the lack of talent they had what was the problem with giving Eubanks another season. He didnt quit he got fired because his team wasnt successful. Dont get me wrong success does have to do with the coaching, but you do need talent too

Edited by jhortsboss69

I dont have to state my name yet. The time is coming soon though. Heckman didnt have to see over the line because he was a running QB. Thompson is not. He does have a better arm than Heckman but lacks strength and experience which will come with time. I really only stand for Eubanks in the fact he's a friend of mine and im tired of people talking sh*t about him. Thats the past, he got shafted as a coach and as you said had nothing to work with at all. The way i look at it is if your Cambell in this situation you dont hire a new head coach UNLESS your sure they will do better than the previous coach did. That being said with the lack of talent they had what was the problem with giving Eubanks another season. He didnt quit he got fired because his team wasnt successful. Dont get me wrong success does have to do with the coaching, but you do need talent too

what are you an american idol judge when you tell us I dont have to state my name yet. The time is coming soon though??????

heckman, was a running QB only because clueless EUBANKS didnt know how to run an offense, Heckman was a heck of a better passer as his 4287 yds passing totals will tell you....people talk about him b/c he was out of his league, he didnt know how to call an offensive game , again look at how he grounded CHS with a whopping 0 points today.we all know he got fired

I have Siegel some this preseason and they are dealing with some offensive line injuries but I still think they will be to much for Independance. Siegel has alot of depth and their coaching is some of the best around in my opinion. I think Siegel could win by as much as they want with former qb Steve Matthews as the offensive coordinator calling plays

Matthews is a wonderful hire, Siegel scored twice as many points last night as they usually do. And coach Wyant in all is defensive genius I guess forgot to coach special teams.

Frankly it sounds like some players for Siegel took the win for granted too early and Indy got lucky. I have the feeling running the 'snake' Monday at practice will cure that. <_<

Also Indy, NEVER take a win at Siegel as an automatic win at Oakland. You do and it will be a LONG SAD ride home.

Took the words right out of my mouth, they got lucky. It was a great comeback but i think thats all the excitment Indy fans will see this year. By the way, as a former student and Indy Nation fan, there were a lot of students but they was never loud. Just saying, plus i do agree with the Oakland guy above it will be a sad ride home for Indy they gave up a TON of rushing yards during the game. Oakland's senior RB, forgot his name, ran for 3 td's IN THE FIRST HALF against Ensworth. Good luck with that game plan Coach Bobby your going to need it. But here is the time i also brag on myself, told you guys on the preseason poll of D-11AAA that Indy had talented WR's. Will Tucker who blocked the punt, Brandon Swayze who got 70 yards recieving on 3 catches, and how can you forget Christian Leake's game winning grab. And everyone is forgetting that td pass was the first since 08!!!

Speaking of whats your honest opinion about Adam Thompson? 11-19, 180 yards, 1 TD. Not bad for the Junior's first start. And did a good job avoiding pressure, which the o-line deff needs to work on PROTECT

Edited by mackbrown

Eubanks did not get shafted as a coach and everyone knows he we not a good play caller. Heckman is a better runner but adam is quicker which it showed tonight escaping from the stars dline very well. The O Line is going to have to really step up especially in the run blocking there were no holes for the indy running backs to run through. If Indy dosnt bring there A game next friday it might be a long night.

For anyone to discount Indpenedence's playing last night is rediculous. From an overall size aspect Siegle should have taken the game after the first half but Indy's defense wasnt about to let it happen. Listen to you guys talk, "they got lucky." They fought because they wanted it more and it was obvious from a blocked punt to a 12 second TD pass for the win. Thompson's stats were also outstanding for his first varsity start and Brandon Swayze going 3 catches for 70 yards is superb.

We will see what happens in Oakland.