Red Boiling Springs-Oakdale

muffin

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want know snowball eating me. we just play hard nose football and wins games up here at sunbright. we do are talking on field.

Y'all may play hard nosed, but with only 5 winning seasons since '93, I'd say their hasn't been very much talking. Boy...that wonder year of 10-0 in 2000 had to have been very disappointing with the first round knockout. Must not have had too much to say that night!

Y'all may play hard nosed, but with only 5 winning seasons since '93, I'd say their hasn't been very much talking. Boy...that wonder year of 10-0 in 2000 had to have been very disappointing with the first round knockout. Must not have had too much to say that night!

boy that team you all had in 1987 must have been awesome. 3-7? lol

boy that team you all had in 1987 must have been awesome. 3-7? lol

yeah it was a tough pill to swallow. dr. said that the only thing that would help the pain was gold. seems those 9 state championships have helped to ease tHE pain just a bit. but that 1987 season still keeps us up at night. :roflolk:

we've posted a w-l record of 245-43 since 1987 and you have to go back 23 years to find a losing season, that's awesome oletiger. thanks for the props!!

Edited by snoball5278