Elizabethton @ Volunteer

EHSTrack06

You know Shawn was not going to run the score up on his uncle, He played a lot of the CAT 3's in the second half and let the girl try a field goal, Elizabethton was having a lot of cramps in the second half and will need to fix that before Science Hill.

Yeah! I would say that too if a team that was on a loosing streak was on the comeback nipping on my heels, 28-13 :roflol:

Oh! sounds like condition might be a problem there with the cramps

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know Shawn was not going to run the score up on his uncle, He played a lot of the CAT 3's in the second half and let the girl try a field goal, Elizabethton was having a lot of cramps in the second half and will need to fix that before Science Hill.

I think Shawn didn't run up the score on his Uncle because his Uncle shut him down in the second half. Call it cramps or whatever you like but you guys should probably play your "CAT 3's" as you call them the entire game against Science Hill and Greeneville. Those are two games that will go in your "L" column. Half of your passing yards were on the midline screen, once that was taken away you were forced to run. If you had left #7 in the backfield maybe you would have had a drive in the second half, because he did the most damage early. You guys did enough to win and I hope you have a good season, but give a little credit to the Falcons for at least part of your struggles in the second half.