Elizabethton @ Volunteer

EHSTrack06

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Elizabethton's QB Berry and the 3 or 4 young backs they have will be the key. Berry will get his throws in but they have 4 good fast running backs that are just as good as the ones they had last year. If Elizabethton does not fumble the Falcons will be in for a long knight. If the Falcons try and throw, it will be picked, thats one area Elizabethton is returning their best, and the linebackers are big, fast and just plain mean. I don't see the Falcon running game getting much. Lets see if Elizabethton can play up to their #3 Ranking.

Elizabethton's QB Berry and the 3 or 4 young backs they have will be the key. Berry will get his throws in but they have 4 good fast running backs that are just as good as the ones they had last year. If Elizabethton does not fumble the Falcons will be in for a long knight. If the Falcons try and throw, it will be picked, thats one area Elizabethton is returning their best, and the linebackers are big, fast and just plain mean. I don't see the Falcon running game getting much. Lets see if Elizabethton can play up to their #3 Ranking.

I think volunteer will be ready to play tomorrow night.Rider wants the family bragging rights. Should be a good game.

Volunteer 21

Betsy 20

North Just 14-0, you can check the scoreboard on the main page they up date all the scores as they play. Coach Witten placed a picture of Rogers on the pratice field today, the wanted the players to see what he will look like after every play on his back looking up.

Good for Witten. We have other players on the team that I hope he hasn't prepared for. Volunteer wins tonight if the Defense plays to their potential.