Elizabethton @ Volunteer

EHSTrack06

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good win Greeneville. Solid performance from looking at the numbers. Only place to go is up right? Hopefully it will be a good and even game when we meet up lol

Thats right Track lol

Greeneville will prolly be the favorite but anything can happen!!!

Well I guess The #1 team in 4a shld be the favorite ha ha...

Just remember your comin to the Devil Inferno!!!

Thats right Track lol

Greeneville will prolly be the favorite but anything can happen!!!

Well I guess The #1 team in 4a shld be the favorite ha ha...

Just remember your comin to the Devil Inferno!!!

Thats right we do play in Greenville thank God we play on at least one great feild this year since we apparantly cant afford a new feild! ;)

Thats right we do play in Greenville thank God we play on at least one great feild this year since we apparantly cant afford a new feild! ;)

Yea the Carpet is lookin good as ever! Cant wait for building phase 2. We get new pressbox. Suppose to be an entrance like Tusculums Stadium! And dont forget phase 3! ha ha

The Inferno will be a hard place to play especially this year Betsy

Final score 28-13 Elizabethton...I was close in my guess but not close enough *tear*

I heard we scored all 28 in the first half and then fell apart the 2nd. Anyone gthat went want to explain what happened? Radio wasn't working for me tonight.

You know Shawn was not going to run the score up on his uncle, He played a lot of the CAT 3's in the second half and let the girl try a field goal, Elizabethton was having a lot of cramps in the second half and will need to fix that before Science Hill.

You know Shawn was not going to run the score up on his uncle, He played a lot of the CAT 3's in the second half and let the girl try a field goal, Elizabethton was having a lot of cramps in the second half and will need to fix that before Science Hill.

Will turner be ready for SH ball game.