Harriman vs Kingston

olerockyrebel

Stop looking at everything through blue colored glasses. Saw it last year, you will see it this year. 7-5 last year with only 2 wins against teams with a winning record. Same personnel, same offense, but you expect different results??? Now that is dumb.

I'm not looking through any glass buddy, i'm giving you my opinion on the game and it doesn't matter what I say, everybody outside of Harriman is not going to give them much credit so they'll have to earn it and yes you'll see results good results and hopefully you'll see the one I called for this Friday night!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not looking through any glass buddy, i'm giving you my opinion on the game and it doesn't matter what I say, everybody outside of Harriman is not going to give them much credit so they'll have to earn it and yes you'll see results good results and hopefully you'll see the one I called for this Friday night!

I hope I see it too. I am always rooting for the underdog unless it's against my team. Hopefully they can pull one out, every streak has to end sometime. On any given Friday night....Well, you know the rest

I dont see why ya'll think #4 is the best. Last year he caught a cramp and they played other guys. The Devils still held the tie until the last minute. Yes he's really talented but the devils dont rely on him every down. And i agree witht he opening up the playbook but if the plays work, run them. And stopping #4 wont ruin anything. You have Williams, Lunsford, and Stubbs to replace him. At fullback you have McAbee abd Stockton. These two guys are power houses. Plus withthe big boys up front, if they have a good game, the backs have a good game. The game is won up front. Backs just have to follow their blockers and trust on instincts.

C'mon people, yes there are other good backs for the blue devils. But none of them are the athlete that #4 is. He may not be the heart and soul, but he is the best athlete in blue when he has the ball in his hands. You stop #4 you stop Harriman. Especially when you face such a simplistic offense.

In this game #4 wont give up.

I dont see why ya'll think #4 is the best. Last year he caught a cramp and they played other guys. The Devils still held the tie until the last minute. Yes he's really talented but the devils dont rely on him every down. And i agree witht he opening up the playbook but if the plays work, run them. And stopping #4 wont ruin anything. You have Williams, Lunsford, and Stubbs to replace him. At fullback you have McAbee abd Stockton. These two guys are power houses. Plus withthe big boys up front, if they have a good game, the backs have a good game. The game is won up front. Backs just have to follow their blockers and trust on instincts.

It will be a hard fought game till the very end!!!!!

How do you get at 17 point victory for Kingston at Harriman after the close game last year with Harriman bringing pretty much everybody back that was in that game last year?? Just curious??

Just like Harriman Kingston is bringing almost everybody back. should be a great game and I was meaning to put 21 to 14

Harriman has the talent to play with anyone around here, but playing harriman is like playing john webb at rockwood. You know what is comming, harriman has to have a better passing games this year.Cause if they dont throw it better, everyone is going to crowd the line and stop the run. It dont matter how good your backs are if the other team is bringing more guys than you can block. If not it will be the same o thing all year for harriman. Should be a relly good game, both teams bring a lot back. Just think kingston will be in better shape and want be as tired in the 4th, So they get the edge.

Harriman 21

Kingston 28