Who wins Devils or Rebels  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Devils or Rebels

• Greeneville
    • Sullivan South

Devils win big in this one

Devils 35 possibly more

Rebels 7

Greeneville is on a mission right now and this cld be the year. if they win the South game and Betsy, Tn High, then their season will go undefeated...Along with their 4rth consecutive conferenece title and the third undefeated conference title in a row. GO DEVILS!!! #1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils 35 possibly more

Rebels 7

Greeneville is on a mission right now and this cld be the year. if they win the South game and Betsy, Tn High, then their season will go undefeated...Along with their 4rth consecutive conferenece title and the third undefeated conference title in a row. GO DEVILS!!! #1

The key to this undefeated season is...IF. I hope that the Devils go 15-0, but let's focus on South for now. GO DEVILS!

Edited by Torch

The Rebs Shock the Devils in Week 1 :popcorneater:

With the devils healthy and coming off a great win i see them rolling over the rebles. Devils again will have too much speed for them, and if the Defense plays like they did last week there going undefeated......South will come out ready to play like usuall though. but the devils will be way to much for the rebels this year.

Gville 38, South 7. Shufflers gonna have (Tds), thats plural...... ;)

Devils 35 possibly more

Rebels 7

I like your enthusiasm greeneville#1..but I cringe at your comments sometimes...just remember that players read the posts and when they start thinking that the season is automatic after the first 5 games..then there is trouble, it is hard to get them to prepare seriously and focus on the game and that's when key injuries happen more often...let's do our part to keep them focused and serious at the game of the week.

Looks like your the one that needs to be taking the 7th grade achievement test. Devils should cruise from what Souths offense looked like last week!

I hope the Greeneville defense thinks South's offense will look the same this week as it did last week. Rebels by 7.

I like your enthusiasm greeneville#1..but I cringe at your comments sometimes...just remember that players read the posts and when they start thinking that the season is automatic after the first 5 games..then there is trouble, it is hard to get them to prepare seriously and focus on the game and that's when key injuries happen more often...let's do our part to keep them focused and serious at the game of the week.

Hey JC, this ain't our first rodeo.....its not our job on a freakin' message board to keep them focused. I'm pretty sure Caine and his staff can handle it.

Hey JC, this ain't our first rodeo.....its not our job on a freakin' message board to keep them focused. I'm pretty sure Caine and his staff can handle it.

We cld use our 2nd and 3rd string and still win our conference games by a convincing win...I mean heck they got as much playin time as some of the starters last year

Greeneville by 21 or more

We cld use our 2nd and 3rd string and still win our conference games by a convincing win...I mean heck they got as much playin time as some of the starters last year

Greeneville by 21 or more

While no one in their right mind will dispute that Greeneville will cruise through the BRAC again this year, it is a little far fetched to say that they would win "convincingly" with only their 2nd and 3rd string playing...it sounds like you give the other schools in the BRAC absolutely no credit and show them no repect at all with comments like that, which in my opinion-are false...

Are the Devil's on a diffent level than the other teams in the BRAC when in comes to football? Yes, absolutely. Could they run the table through their conference with nothing but 2nd and 3rd string players playing the whole game? No, absolutely not!

While no one in their right mind will dispute that Greeneville will cruise through the BRAC again this year, it is a little far fetched to say that they would win "convincingly" with only their 2nd and 3rd string playing...it sounds like you give the other schools in the BRAC absolutely no credit and show them no repect at all with comments like that, which in my opinion-are false...

Are the Devil's on a diffent level than the other teams in the BRAC when in comes to football? Yes, absolutely. Could they run the table through their conference with nothing but 2nd and 3rd string players playing the whole game? No, absolutely not!

this second and third string played as much time last year as the starteers and still point puts on the board and held the other teams. so yes i think im correct vol