Greeneville Vs. Sully South

DevilMan03

Who wins Devils or Rebels  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Devils or Rebels

• Greeneville
    • Sullivan South

might want to stop by the Bean Barn on the way to Burley cause I don't cook on gameday...unless you just wanna save room for some crow. I had a couple of bottles of special sauce left over from last year...if you want you can stop by after the game and pick it up.

Barb, they say necessity is the mother of invention. Did you create your special crow sauces after leaving Death Valley last year?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on barb, we'll just send it to him. You know he will be too embarrassed after the game to come pick it up.

Barb… just set a case of it under the bleachers on the visitor’s side before the game. That way those that need condiments with their crow can grab a bottle on their way out. You guys always did show the hospitality over there in Greeneville. That’s how I did it last year. :roflolk: Of course I’ve given up the crow sauce business. Just don’t think it will be as lucrative for the Vikings as it was last year… If you know what I mean. :blush:

Barb… just set a case of it under the bleachers on the visitor’s side before the game. That way those that need condiments with their crow can grab a bottle on their way out. You guys always did show the hospitality over there in Greeneville. That’s how I did it last year. :roflolk: Of course I’ve given up the crow sauce business. Just don’t think it will be as lucrative for the Vikings as it was last year… If you know what I mean. :blush:

I'M TAKING ORDERS :hungry::roflol:

Let me correct your post..... The Rebs get shocked by the Devils in week one... now that looks better and more accurate! <_<

From what i can tell, most Reb fans are coming down here expecting us to cheat them out of another W at Burley...you know like the last time back in 2008 when our "saviour" paid the refs to call back the winning TD on a "bogus" holding call, forcing an overtime.. :shock:

From what i can tell, most Reb fans are coming down here expecting us to cheat them out of another W at Burley...you know like the last time back in 2008 when our "saviour" paid the refs to call back the winning TD on a "bogus" holding call, forcing an overtime.. :shock:

I heard he was calling the game Friday night too.... :roflol: