Cowbell Game (Giles vs. Lawerence)

gcbobcat

There you go....that didn't take but a few minutes for us to discover something we can agree on.

Wasn't Dr. Evil from the Austin Powers movies from Hungary....maybe there is a connection

this is probably one of the worst posts ive had the privilege of reading on this website. thanks for that laugh. man i didnt know austin powers had anything to do with the cowbell game. and if it does i would like to know because now i feel like im in the dark about that one.....i think its funny that there is crazed giles county fans watching lawrence county practices in the hot don't yall have practice in your nice air conditioned indoor facility???sounds like real work.... if there is another ridiculous post you would like to put up please do i would enjoy another laugh.

Edited by catbacker33

this is probably one of the worst posts ive had the privilege of reading on this website. thanks for that laugh. man i didnt know austin powers had anything to do with the cowbell game. and if it does i would like to know because now i feel like im in the dark about that one.....i think its funny that there is crazed giles county fans watching lawrence county practices in the hot don't yall have practice in your nice air conditioned indoor facility???sounds like real work.... if there is another ridiculous post you would like to put up please do i would enjoy another laugh.

I have been waiting all week for some good trash talk and all I get is something about Austin Powers? I sure hope the Giles Countians can come up with something better than pointing out misspelled words and Austin Power movies!!

Edited by fballfan101

You certainly got us on that one. The air conditioned practices do help. Having our hour & a half practices in the heat could get sweaty. I also like the way the boys only practice in shorts all week. It cuts down on the chance of injures. Our bobcat is named Mr. Bigglesworth & Austin Powers provides us with the secret weapons we have. One is on Wednesday & Thursdays the boys have yoga sessions with Big Joe. It has a calming effect that keeps them from being violent. :flower:

Edited by WiseOldManGiles

You certainly got us on that one. The air conditioned practices do help. Having our hour & a half practices in the heat could get sweaty. I also like the way the boys only practice in shorts all week. It cuts down on the chance of injures. Our bobcat is named Mr. Bigglesworth & Austin Powers provides us with the secret weapons we have. One is on Wednesday & Thursdays the boys have yoga sessions with Big Joe. It has a calming effect that keeps them from being violent. :flower:

:roflol: sounds like a great gameplan....must have took that angle from the team in cookeville from how they played. hope it works for yall jus like it did for them :D

:roflol: sounds like a great gameplan....must have took that angle from the team in cookeville from how they played. hope it works for yall jus like it did for them :D

You know we can talk smack all week long......Honestly we can......we've done it before :rolleyes:

I am still waiting for some LC fan to tell me what this group of Wildcats can bring to the field that their predecessors couldn't.

You know we can talk smack all week long......Honestly we can......we've done it before :rolleyes:

I am still waiting for some LC fan to tell me what this group of Wildcats can bring to the field that their predecessors couldn't.

Do you honestly think a LCHS fan is going to get on here and talk to you after the fun you made out of the other posts! Austin Powers and all that crap. I hope this is actually the last post on this topic until Saturday or Friday night around 10:00 at the earliest. Would serve you right after those earlier responses!

Do you honestly think a LCHS fan is going to get on here and talk to you after the fun you made out of the other posts! Austin Powers and all that crap. I hope this is actually the last post on this topic until Saturday or Friday night around 10:00 at the earliest. Would serve you right after those earlier responses!

Seems as though I have irked the Hungarian population of Lawrence County :roflol: I really thought the Carson comment would have gotten you going.

The LC fans are the ones predicting an LC blowout of GCHS. I expect a good game, I expect GC to be ready and a close game on the scoreboard. I also expect your post wasn't the last one.....actually I am quite sure of it :flower:

Edited by likearock

Making fun or having fun 8 Triple A? Just give us a little time. Its early in the season and we are not in mid season form yet. Pretty soon you can bet we'll start bashing each other. Like, 5X needs a haircut bad. Rocky needs a Ford. LMSS needs a chainsaw to shave the legs. Mikey needs sunglasses after coming over from the dark side. Hawse & fortheboys needs to smack us down when we get too rowdy. We have plenty that are AWOL right now but they'll be here as soon as we come up short on the scoreboard. Which may be Friday night. L'burg is tough. Just one question. Does L'burgs field run north to south or south to north? We sorta like to run downhill so we need to know. :?