HAMPTON@JOHNSON COUNTY

BDF36

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo, heard any update on Atkins? Heard he walked out of the hospital last night, mightve just been a little scare, it was a late hit if ive ever seen one. Boys fought tough but i thought JC played a little dirty at times which i guess they all do. Late hits on Ward and Atkins is what i seen alot of. The DAWGS have the heart and fight,thats what it takes and they got the job done.

Pujo, heard any update on Atkins? Heard he walked out of the hospital last night, mightve just been a little scare, it was a late hit if ive ever seen one. Boys fought tough but i thought JC played a little dirty at times which i guess they all do. Late hits on Ward and Atkins is what i seen alot of. The DAWGS have the heart and fight,thats what it takes and they got the job done.

Thanks for your concern Hightower for 1 of the Dawgs,

Adkins did get knocked out due to a late hit after he was down and a cheep shot combination of helmet to chin uppercut. should have been a major flag, but that’s how it goes sometime with refs from JC.

as BDF36 said that was not the first late hit after a play was considered dead through-out the game.

Adkins however is on his feet and can't wait for their next encounter with JC on the DAWS turf.

He still has to be checked out by his family DR. and therapist before giving the green light.

Also a little after Adkins left the field, one of the JC cheerleaders fell from the top of a pyramid and was rushed to the ER. She also was checked out and released late last night, our prayers go out to both of them and hope for a speedy recovery.

Bravo to the dawgs for pulling together and getting the job done.

Thanks for your concern Hightower for 1 of the Dawgs,

Adkins did get knocked out due to a late hit after he was down and a cheep shot combination of helmet to chin uppercut. should have been a major flag, but that’s how it goes sometime with refs from JC.

as BDF36 said that was not the first late hit after a play was considered dead through-out the game.

Adkins however is on his feet and can't wait for their next encounter with JC on the DAWS turf.

He still has to be checked out by his family DR. and therapist before giving the green light.

Also a little after Adkins left the field, one of the JC cheerleaders fell from the top of a pyramid and was rushed to the ER. She also was checked out and released late last night, our prayers go out to both of them and hope for a speedy recovery.

Bravo to the dawgs for pulling together and getting the job done.

Its good to hear that he is doing well, hope he recovers quick. The DAWGS def got the talent just gotta work on some stuff. Cant wait til fri.....

Edited by BDF36

All I know is Mike went to check on Atkins a while ago. The sad part about it was it was definately a late hit. If the refs would penalize that kind of stuff, it would slow it down. Football is a tough sport and you can get hurt on any play,its a shame for a kid to get hurt when the play is over.

If everybody on the Dawgs defense played like Derek Smith, they wouldn't give up a point all year. I've never seen a guy who just has a nose for the ball like him. At his size, it's very impressive. There's no way he didn't have at least 15 tackles tonight. I counted 8 just in the 4th qtr and OT. The tackle he made on Steele when he was trying to turn the corner in OT was big-time.

I agree, he is a maniac! Made some great plays last night. If he was 200 lbs he would go anywhere he wanted to go!

Found out Atkins is fine and after watching film,it was definately a dirty play by number 50, it was a blatant late hit trying to hurt the kid.Number 82 did the same thing to Ward early in the game,at least the refs called that one. I believe in playing hardnosed football, but the cheap stuff is taking it to another level. Well I'm just glad Atkins is allright and we'll be at full strength for Cosby, Good player on both sides of the ball.

Yeah the little one is 6, he's really liking football. Already jumping rope and doing dips on the rings. Both kids are doing really well, I,ve been blessed. Hope you're kids are doing well also ,shoot these boy,s may have a chance to go against each other someday.

We'll meet up soon or later! My oldest son is in the 7th grade so hopefully him and lil pujo will have a few legendary games!

My youngest son probably wont be able to play since he is half monkey and half racoon. The DNA test will surely make him ineligible! He is 4 though so him and lil pujo2 might have a few games!

Sorry to the boy from Hampton. I hate to loose worse than anyone, but you have to honor the game. Sorry about the jerky play.

We'll meet up soon or later! My oldest son is in the 7th grade so hopefully him and lil pujo will have a few legendary games!

My youngest son probably wont be able to play since he is half monkey and half racoon. The DNA test will surely make him ineligible! He is 4 though so him and lil pujo2 might have a few games!

Sorry to the boy from Hampton. I hate to loose worse than anyone, but you have to honor the game. Sorry about the jerky play.

Little Jerry will be in the same grade, but my little one will be a couple of grades ahead of you're little one. It would be alot of fun to see um sqare off. Its a small world.