Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

Starting to pan out to be one of the top games in the area. Atmosphere should be pretty intense. Question is which team can harness it and play under control. Smyrna has a lot riding on them. A pretty talented team with big expectations. The pressure is squarely on their shoulders. That could be a factor. But i am staying with my earlier prediction. 28-14 Dawgs. ibhiii what time is din-din. I will be the one in purple and gold with the bib on.

Starting to pan out to be one of the top games in the area. Atmosphere should be pretty intense. Question is which team can harness it and play under control. Smyrna has a lot riding on them. A pretty talented team with big expectations. The pressure is squarely on their shoulders. That could be a factor. But i am staying with my earlier prediction. 28-14 Dawgs. ibhiii what time is din-din. I will be the one in purple and gold with the bib on.

We'll crank up around 6 probably. Be sure to bring your goodies. Game will be a good test for both teams and a good measure of where both are. We didn't learn much from playing Lavergne. I think Smyrna has us out talanted but I'll take our coaching staff over anyone in the Mid State. Will be interesting to see. Does it get any better than high school football on a Friday night? I appreciate your earlier comments about our linebackers. I'm kind of partial to one of em.......

Edited by lbhiii

We'll crank up around 6 probably. Be sure to bring your goodies. Game will be a good test for both teams and a good measure of where both are. We didn't learn much from playing Lavergne. I think Smyrna has us out talanted but I'll take our coaching staff over anyone in the Mid State. Will be interesting to see. Does it get any better than high school football on a Friday night? I appreciate your earlier comments about our linebackers. I'm kind of partial to one of em.......

I am betting that the one linebacker you are partial to is getting pretty big these days...especially since you guys have those big tailgaters all the time. How much is said linebacker weighing now??

• Upvote 1

I am betting that the one linebacker you are partial to is getting pretty big these days...especially since you guys have those big tailgaters all the time. How much is said linebacker weighing now??

About a buck eighty

I always told people he was the smallest, slowest linebacker in Region 11. Now he just the slowest. :rolleyes:

Edited by lbhiii

I looked at last years numbers. The linebackers lead the way. Double didgit tackles, sacks, and tackles for a loss. Cant help but notice talent. And no it doesn't get any better than High School football on a FRIDAY night. My son graduated last year and i thought there could be no way i could get this amped about high school football. It is still with me. Good luck, NO INJURIES.

I looked at last years numbers. The linebackers lead the way. Double didgit tackles, sacks, and tackles for a loss. Cant help but notice talent. And no it doesn't get any better than High School football on a FRIDAY night. My son graduated last year and i thought there could be no way i could get this amped about high school football. It is still with me. Good luck, NO INJURIES.

amen brutha!

About a buck eighty

I always told people he was the smallest, slowest linebacker in Region 11. Now he just the slowest. :rolleyes:

hahaha i would love to get there to see this game...hope everything goes well. Got to see Smyrna last week at Beech... very fast team defence. I think this is gonna be low scoring game.

Edited by werazzlin