Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

As a Bruin faithful follower, I predict the following:

1. An awesome Bruin 12th man club tailgate before the game.

2. A really, really, really, tough football game. Smyrna is a whole lot better than the two previous years.

3. I'm not sure we learned much about the Bruins this past Friday night. Lavergne left Lavergne at home and brought Shirley instead to play Brentwood.

Looking forward to an injury free good ballgame at Smyrna on Friday night!

Go Bruins!

If you look at the scrimmages both played Overton. While the starters were in in both games Overton beat Brentwood 14-7 or something close like that and they tied Smyrna 3-3. I suspect a good defensive battle here. Smyrna probably has the better players. Brentwood has the better coaching staff. I'll say this one is close from start to finish with Brentwood winning 14-10.

As a Bruin faithful follower, I predict the following:

1. An awesome Bruin 12th man club tailgate before the game.

2. A really, really, really, tough football game. Smyrna is a whole lot better than the two previous years.

3. I'm not sure we learned much about the Bruins this past Friday night. Lavergne left Lavergne at home and brought Shirley instead to play Brentwood.

Looking forward to an injury free good ballgame at Smyrna on Friday night!

Go Bruins!

what will be on the menu?

1. Venison Salami, Venisom Summer Sausauge, and Smoked Gruyere

2. Fried Chicken

3. Barbeque

4. Deviled Eggs

5. More to come................ :rolleyes:

Hey ibhiii I know it not wrestling season yet. Was wondering if I could come out and tailgate with you guys?? That menu looks wonderful. I would bring my fork of course... and might be able to wash a couple of other forks to let people borrow.

Hey ibhiii I know it not wrestling season yet. Was wondering if I could come out and tailgate with you guys?? That menu looks wonderful. I would bring my fork of course... and might be able to wash a couple of other forks to let people borrow.

as long as you bring food or drink, you are welcome my brutha!