Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

I have to say im a bit disappointed in the game....it seems like once Brentwood Fumbled they kinda gave up untille the second half. Second half was a bit of a fight. 4th quarter i have to give to Brentwood though. 16 points in a matter of minutes. Takes talent. Good Job Brentwood on your season.

Smyrna Lets get ready for round 2!

ps internet wasnt working last night so thats why im just on

Milo, He tasted a little bit like CROW....

A total domination by the Bulldogs. Sorry we didn't give you guys more of a battle and I hope #28(i think this was the kid who was hurt) is o.k. I saw a Smyrna team that was vastly improved over the first game of the year ESPECIALLY in the offensive line. I knew what we would see in Bryson and the QB but the line was dominant.

Sad way to watch your kid play his last high school football game but thats life and its been a heck of a ride. Good luck to the Bulldogs. If you guys need any tailgating advice, let me know.

ibhiii it has been a pleasure this year. You are a class act. I went through the same thing last year. Actually the day after was the worst. Knowing he would not play high school ball anymore. I think i took it harder than he did and he took it hard. Great thing about this is that the season will end at some point but they will never stop being our kids. Win or lose. Good luck to you and yours in whatever the future may big.

#12 for Brentwood OMG did anyone see how this kid reacted? I thought I was watching a 6 yr old pee wee game. I know his parents were very proud of him.

Did see that and saw #43 trying to calm him down. #12 is a great kid and all of that anger was directed at himself. He's very hard on himself and was really upset that he got called for the PF.