Brentwood @ Smyrna

milo118

The only word i can come up with is dominant. The offense looked good. The o-line opened some big holes and protected Wilson all night. Don't think we gave up a sack or a tackle for a loss. Penalties were at a minimum and no turnovers. Great job. Defense was ...well...the defense we knew they were. Fast, hard hitting and they were everywhere. Enjoy the win. Come out monday ready to practice. Mt. Juliet is no joke. Will have to bring the "A" game next week. Go Bulldogs!!!

Great win Dawgs!!! Defense was on top of their game. Wilson and Bryson moved the ball well, Offensive line did a great job blocking for Wilson and opening up the holes. Now about Mt. Juliet, Small, fast and a throwing team. Secondary will have to be on their game next Friday. Focus, Focus, Focus.

Great win Dawgs!!! Defense was on top of their game. Wilson and Bryson moved the ball well, Offensive line did a great job blocking for Wilson and opening up the holes. Now about Mt. Juliet, Small, fast and a throwing team. Secondary will have to be on their game next Friday. Focus, Focus, Focus.

Ouch, the mercy rule was enforced in this game. Now thats gotta bring you back to reality Bruins.

Great game Dawgs!!!! The starting offense and defense dominated both sides of the ball. Even got to rest some of the starters. I had a feeling that one of the Rutherford county schools was going to be upset. I was scared it was going to be Smyrna because of the way the first game was so close and it is hard to beat a great team twice in the same season. Even tougher when they have great coaching!!!! So does anybody know did T Mayberry not play in the Oakland game? GREAT JOB DAWGS Stay focused

Great game Dawgs!!!! The starting offense and defense dominated both sides of the ball. Even got to rest some of the starters. I had a feeling that one of the Rutherford county schools was going to be upset. I was scared it was going to be Smyrna because of the way the first game was so close and it is hard to beat a great team twice in the same season. Even tougher when they have great coaching!!!! So does anybody know did T Mayberry not play in the Oakland game? GREAT JOB DAWGS Stay focused

That is correct. T Mayberry did not play

Nope but plenty of leg-of-bruin to go around. How did that Bryson taste? A little bitter i would have to say.

Milo, He tasted a little bit like CROW....

A total domination by the Bulldogs. Sorry we didn't give you guys more of a battle and I hope #28(i think this was the kid who was hurt) is o.k. I saw a Smyrna team that was vastly improved over the first game of the year ESPECIALLY in the offensive line. I knew what we would see in Bryson and the QB but the line was dominant.

Sad way to watch your kid play his last high school football game but thats life and its been a heck of a ride. Good luck to the Bulldogs. If you guys need any tailgating advice, let me know.