Bledsoe County vs Marion County

What does everyone think about the matchup between these two clubs? Bledsoe had a couple of young lads at the jamboree that looked like they had a chance to reach legend status this season. #22 looked like a pretty quick young lad. He ran the ball well and caught some passes. The young lads from Jasper looked better on Friday, but will need to cut down on the fumbles. Marion County still has two living legend coaches walking the sidelines, but the newest living legend coach is being watched closely by The Living Legend. If you don't continue to coach or play like a legend, the legend status is removed. I feel as though the young lads from Bledsoe looked crisper at the jamboree, but seasons are not made in jamborees. I am not sure if I will be able to attend or not because of a prior commitment. If I am able to attend, I will be at the Pikeville McDonalds before the game to sign autographs. As usual I will also be gracing everyone with my presence before the game on the track. I will know more later this week if I will be back in time to go to Pikeville so everyone arrangements to get an autograph. If I can't make it to Pikeville then I might go down to South Pittsburg and grace SP and Grundy folks with my presence.

Edited by TheLivingLegend

Bledsoe will be able to score some points, that's not their problem. However, their defence still needs some work Coalfield moved the ball well especially passing. One thing is for certain, Bledsoe's field will be the worse field you will play on all year. I could not believe the field was in that bad of shape. the field was nothing but sand (and I mean alot of sand) and crabgrass.

Bledsoe will be able to score some points, that's not their problem. However, their defence still needs some work Coalfield moved the ball well especially passing. One thing is for certain, Bledsoe's field will be the worse field you will play on all year. I could not believe the field was in that bad of shape. the field was nothing but sand (and I mean alot of sand) and crabgrass.

i here you bratt22....who digs up a field in May?

What does everyone think about the matchup between these two clubs? Bledsoe had a couple of young lads at the jamboree that looked like they had a chance to reach legend status this season. #22 looked like a pretty quick young lad. He ran the ball well and caught some passes. The young lads from Jasper looked better on Friday, but will need to cut down on the fumbles. Marion County still has two living legend coaches walking the sidelines, but the newest living legend coach is being watched closely by The Living Legend. If you don't continue to coach or play like a legend, the legend status is removed. I feel as though the young lads from Bledsoe looked crisper at the jamboree, but seasons are not made in jamborees. I am not sure if I will be able to attend or not because of a prior commitment. If I am able to attend, I will be at the Pikeville McDonalds before the game to sign autographs. As usual I will also be gracing everyone with my presence before the game on the track. I will know more later this week if I will be back in time to go to Pikeville so everyone arrangements to get an autograph. If I can't make it to Pikeville then I might go down to South Pittsburg and grace SP and Grundy folks with my presence.

I tell ya-you and your young lads!

Bledsoe-42

Jasper-20

Anyone heard if tucker for sure tore his acl friday night? If he did then it will be a long long season I believe. Marion looked better friday night, but still got gashed in the middle on defense, as there aren't a lot of quick kids. We cant lose 5 fumbles a game and expect to win a bunch of ball games.